1.    #1  
    Finally got my 50 posts...

I'm having a new pre3 coming in with a 12 month contract. I'll keep the contract but would like to sell the phone (as I've already got one). So that's a brand new sealed in box pre3 unlocked.

Location: I'm in UK, but I think most of you who'll be interested in this will be outside of UK...so happy to ship worldwide, as long as you look after the postage.

Prefer paypal (GBP only) unless you want to cash/collect. Please be aware that there is a 4% surcharge to paypal.

Open to the option of trading it with a 32G TP + some money. But need to figure out how we will do that....I'll say I want a NB TP, but really I don't mind if it's opend and used for a couple of times. But for used ones UK buyers only as I really don't know how to check the reliability of the machine over internet....I don't want to make simple things too complicated so genuine buyers only please.

I think I'll put my asking price here....

I'm asking for 300GBP+paypal fee+shipping to wherever you are.
    Or if you want to trade in your TP, that's 32G TP (new) + 180GBP +shipping (of course I'll look after the shipping for the TP to me)

Please PM your location if you're interested.
    Last edited by miafey; 09/05/2011 at 06:08 AM.
    I'd suggest you put an asking price and see if any member is willing to purchase it. Good luck.
    YHPM
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    PM sent.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by daexpression View Post
    I'd suggest you put an asking price and see if any member is willing to purchase it. Good luck.
    Added.

Thanks for your suggestion.