1.    #1  
    Does anyone in the UK have a spare/unwanted/unused TouchStone for Touchpad that they are willing to sell (at a reasonable price+(P&P £10))? I don't mind if it's just the stand (no leads etc.) without a box etc. As long as it works.

PM me
    Last edited by iprice; 09/12/2011 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Situation resolved.
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
  2. Dis
    I've been looking too as nowhere seems to have any in stock and those that are available are going at £70 to £80 ie Amazon and Ebay.
    On a whim I checked out HP UK and was able to order one..well they took my order (didn't take the cash yet) and the follow up emails say they will have stock on the 13th September..and it was only £35.
    I must admit I'm keeping my fingers crossed but if it doesn't pan out hopefully the crazy prices will drop at some point in the very near future.
    Try here: Docking Solutions - "touchstone" Search Results | Insight UK

I ordered one last week and it arrived today. Was about £40 inc. p&p
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cymbalhead View Post
    Try here: Docking Solutions - "touchstone" Search Results | Insight UK

I ordered one last week and it arrived today. Was about £40 inc. p&p
    Can't connect

I'm sure i tried there already - I've tried everywhere I've heard of and a few places I'd not. No joy yet. I got the TP off eBay - I'll be damned if I'm getting the TouchStone from there though at £silly. If necessary I'll wait and see if HP comes through with some deals.

[EDIT] Re-checked HP UK and amazingly managed to order one. I've checked them twice since yesterday and they had none in stock. Hopefully I won't get a cancellation. Cheers Dis.
    Last edited by iprice; 09/01/2011 at 10:16 AM.
    Have been searching myself here in Norfolk and went to my local Comet store but no luck! Argos were nearby and although their website said out of stock thought I would ask, none at that branch but they did a local search and found 2 did have stock! yippee a ten mile drive with a reservation ticket in my hand, a payment of £34-99 and now I'm the proud owner of a shiny new Touchstone charger! If you pm me I will tell you the other store that had stock as of last night 31-08-11. Regards, Peter.k
    I'm also looking for one!
  7.    #7  
    HP Store UK have accepted my order

They state -
    We currently expect to have your complete order in stock by 13/09/2011
    You might have to wait a couple of weeks, but you're getting it for £35 inc P&P.
    Quote Originally Posted by iprice View Post
    HP Store UK have accepted my order

They state -

You might have to wait a couple of weeks, but you're getting it for £35 inc P&P.
    PLEASE CANCEL YOUR ORDER !!!!!

Play.com - Buy HP Palm Touchstone Charging Dock online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

£15 and FREE delivery and they have them in stock !!!! why pay more and wait a week?

PS I accept free app donations, since I saved you £15 :P But seriously check the link above
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by VasTheGreek View Post
    PLEASE CANCEL YOUR ORDER !!!!!

Play.com - Buy HP Palm Touchstone Charging Dock online at Play.com and read reviews. Free delivery to UK and Europe!

£15 and FREE delivery and they have them in stock !!!! why pay more and wait a week?
    You're looking at the WRONG Touchstone :P

We're talking about the TouchPad TouchStone, not the Pixi/Pre/Pre2 etc, which PLAY has for £74.99. I don't think I'll be cancelling my HP order just yet, thankyou
    Quote Originally Posted by iprice View Post
    You're looking at the WRONG Touchstone :P

We're talking about the TouchPad TouchStone, not the Pixi/Pre/Pre2 etc, which PLAY has for £74.99. I don't think I'll be cancelling my HP order just yet, thankyou
    O M G !!!!
    I'm blind !!! Dude you rock. I will get one too for that price !!! Soooo sorry Im so tired and I just misread the whole thread !!!!

Thanks for the find
    Vas
  11. Dis
    Docking Solutions - "touchstone" Search Results | Insight UK are now showing 12 expected tomorrow...they did have 126 due yesterday so maybe they did have a delivery and they all went out.
    Still hanging on for HP direct, they haven't cancelled my order yet but Insight seems like worth keeping an eye on.
  12. Dis
    Just got an email from HP UK.... my touchstone is en route :-)
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dis View Post
    Just got an email from HP UK.... my touchstone is en route :-)
    Yep, me too
  14. Dis
    Just got home from work and my Touchstone has arrived. Brilliant!
  15.    #15  
    Mine arrived Saturday, but missed the Postie, so I collected mine today too

Problem sorted. Cheers Dis.