Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Hope you guys love it!
    Nice looking cover I'm sure you'll get great feedback! Thanks for the offer to the Mods, but mines wrapped in a case too. Besides, we'll let the members get the goodies
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Nice looking cover I'm sure you'll get great feedback! Thanks for the offer to the Mods, but mines wrapped in a case too. Besides, we'll let the members get the goodies
    Thanks, and very kind of you guys to consider members first.
    Awesome idea and glad you reserved one for a mod, they will undoubtedly show you some love.

A thanks will be given by me for the great idea, and I love it when folks test out on forum members! Best of luck and when they become available, PM me I will buy one on principle.
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by justin108 View Post
    Awesome idea and glad you reserved one for a mod, they will undoubtedly show you some love.

A thanks will be given by me for the great idea, and I love it when folks test out on forum members! Best of luck and when they become available, PM me I will buy one on principle.
    Thanks, person who has the same first name as I! I'll definitely make sure there is a paypal coupon when I put them up for sale here! Looking to ship next monday! Thanks for the kind words.
    Hello there, let me know when you get more, a white one for me please, will PM you my info.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Do you offer international shipping (for reasonable prices)? I'm looking for a back protection for my Touchpad in Germany...
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphajoe View Post
    Do you offer international shipping (for reasonable prices)? I'm looking for a back protection for my Touchpad in Germany...
    Hi Alpha.

Filling out the international paperwork is quite a pain and I'm a bit too busy. I apologize!
  9.    #49  
    Guys I'll be starting a pre-order on these either tonight or tomorrow so put a few bucks aside to get an awesome precentral only price! They'll be less than $10 shipped during the preorder!
  10.    #50  
    Those of you who received clear...if you could take some good photos for me that'd be a tremendous help!
    Chris, Heres some review. Just got mine and it installed fine. Something was funky with the cutout though so some of the edge touched the paper and not the release backing. I had to get it wet and kind of scrape it off to get it to seat, and it still has a little paper gunk that causes one side to not sit totally flat.

And despite your 'dont fold' on the package it was pretty creased when arrived. However, its pretty resilient so some review bending and rubbing worked most of that out.

Here are some images.

CIMG0004.jpg

CIMG0005.jpg

CIMG0006.jpg

CIMG0008.jpg

CIMG0010.jpg

CIMG0009.jpg

Its nicely thin actually, much more so than I thought it would be. Which I like. I wouldnt want a seam like some of the thicker skins have. The edges can be a bit difficult to get down without wrinkling, but some more time with my hands on it and im sure theyll be fine. Over all pretty nice. Id love to see it in a bolder color too, the matt is pretty low key and subtle!
  12.    #52  
    Thanks! I think I sent you the one that had just the cutout with some paper ghetto tagged on right? I wasn't sure about sending that out but for a sample I figured it'd be okay. Did you try using water/windex and a blow dryer on the edges? That's the way to get it to fit
  13.    #53  
    Also I've decided to switch from envelopes to the tougher cardboard do no bend mailers to prevent bending and creases because I just don't trust shipping that well.
    wow it looks great! I like that matte black look.
    Think the matte black looks great man, if you ever do get round to shipping to the UK/Europe be sure you let us know.

Best of luck!
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    looks good, let us know the process for pre-order when its set-up, great job helping the community out.
  17.    #57  
    Thanks ac and pinoy! Site will go live tonight with the preorder Just have to confirm the paypal is working perfectly and then I'll make the thread.

If you guys received the skins please reply, I'd like to make sure first class mail is fast enough to satisfy future customers, plus I'd love to have some more pics and testimonials for my site
    This is just what I wanted! Where were you when I first got my Touchpad =P. I ended up buying some XtremeGuard ones on ebay for $15 that came with backing/screen protector (I couldn't just buy the backing =/). I never found corner coverage that consistent and solid, so to me it makes sense just to ditch it. There isn't a point for me for a screen protector, so money saved is always great!

I don't think I'd ditch this solution for another clear one, but if you make a white one, I will probably have to pick it up! I originally wanted a white one that covered the logo, and I only really found those carbon fiber ones (Why does everyone do carbon fiber?), and they were $40!
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerBreadMan View Post
    This is just what I wanted! Where were you when I first got my Touchpad =P. I ended up buying some XtremeGuard ones on ebay for $15 that came with backing/screen protector (I couldn't just buy the backing =/). I never found corner coverage that consistent and solid, so to me it makes sense just to ditch it. There isn't a point for me for a screen protector, so money saved is always great!

I don't think I'd ditch this solution for another clear one, but if you make a white one, I will probably have to pick it up! I originally wanted a white one that covered the logo, and I only really found those carbon fiber ones (Why does everyone do carbon fiber?), and they were $40!
    Hi Gingerbreadman.

Where was I? Staying up all night trying to score a $99 touchpad too haha. I agree with you on all points. If I sell enough I'll probably do CF and matte or gloss white like my prototype, but for now I have to get some money rolling in. I just don't want to invest too much into it as unfortunately these are discontinued and people will stop buying skins. But it's sure a lot of fun for me during the meantime bringing a product to market and getting involved like this.

Thanks for the nice words,

Justin
  20.    #60  
    Preorder is on btw. Clear only right now. $7.99 shipped.

#1 Cheap HP Touchpad Skin Shop. Get Touchpad Skins Here! |

Thanks for everyone's support!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast