Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Am i too late?
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chsrainbows View Post
    Touchpad. I measured out the case back, drew the design in illustrator. It doesn't wrap around the edges because...I hate that design and it looks incomplete with all those tabs and the installation is harder.

My touchpad is now a sexy satin white panda though, gotta get my photog friend to take photos later.

sounds nice. will there be a texture to them? something maybe to offer a little better grip?
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by ccx View Post
    sounds nice. will there be a texture to them? something maybe to offer a little better grip?
    Not right now, want to bring out the standard first, then if they sell well enough I'll put the money into more expensive materials. Carbon fibers and textured adhesive films are 2-3times the price unfortunately. Special stuff.

QUICK CRAPPY CELL PICS:

why is the thread title about an ipad?
  5.    #25  
    Crap did I put ipad? Please fix cantaffordit haha.

Are you in? The first mod to post in my thread
    no, we do this as volunteers, so i'm not interested in something-for-nothing. But thanks for asking!
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    no, we do this as volunteers, so i'm not interested in something-for-nothing. But thanks for asking!
    You changed my thread title...that's something haha.
    In
    m in if avail. Thanks
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

Amazon =
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by liv4rc51 View Post
    In
    m in if avail. Thanks
    Sorry bud. If a mod doesn't claim one within a few hours I will let it go to somebody else who already PMd me. Wish I had tons to give out for free but I'm not a rich man hah.
    Ouch I guess Im too late. I'd take any color if not : P
    Are you selling them as well? If so, I'm interested if it's not too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    Am i too late?
    No, you're tooearly! Bwahahahahaha
    Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I already got a case, so this mod is not interested. But thanks for the offer!
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by dancom96 View Post
    Are you selling them as well? If so, I'm interested if it's not too much.
    I think a fair price is $11 shipped but I'd sell them cheaper for you guys...but I need to figure out how to advertise here first as I don't want to spam.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    for a person who has both a 16 and 32 model its difficult to tell the difference between the two. this might be a pretty cheap/simple way of better identification
    Well if you do end up having anymore for people to review then let me know. I have an extra 16GB TP that I was able to pick up today so I could always test it out and give you my thoughts. Though I'm not sure if I would be considered a more "active" member. Anyway, let me know!
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypinoy9 View Post
    Well if you do end up having anymore for people to review then let me know. I have an extra 16GB TP that I was able to pick up today so I could always test it out and give you my thoughts. Though I'm not sure if I would be considered a more "active" member. Anyway, let me know!
    Sorry my lumpia chowing brother, but they're spoken for. Your white CF skin thread helped me a lot though and I thank you for it. Maybe I can toss you a free one when I get more made since you helped me with my product development with your pics. But this will have to be the last exception I make. PM me your addy and info and when I get them I'll toss you one.

What do you think of the pics up there, as low-def as they are?
    Quote Originally Posted by chsrainbows View Post
    Sorry my lumpia chowing brother, but they're spoken for. Your white CF skin thread helped me a lot though and I thank you for it. Maybe I can toss you a free one when I get more made since you helped me with my product development with your pics. But this will have to be the last exception I make. PM me your addy and info and when I get them I'll toss you one.

What do you think of the pics up there, as low-def as they are?
    Thanks man! That would be amazing! PM will be sent.

Your product actually looks quite nice. I actually like the HP logo covered up. Are you just using regular 3M vinyl or some sort of variation? Seems like you did an outstanding job with the fitting as well. I'd like to point out that I'm glad that you stuck with the edges NOT completely covering the sides and corners.

What I've noticed with mine is when I remove it from the HP case it is perfectly measured in order for the edges of the case to not pull on the edges of the skin.

What I would suggest is to start measuring and cutting out clear protectors for the corners. I haven't started on mine yet but I think that those people that would prefer to have only a skin (vs a case) would benefit from those and would be a great combo seller.
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypinoy9 View Post
    Thanks man! That would be amazing! PM will be sent.

Your product actually looks quite nice. I actually like the HP logo covered up. Are you just using regular 3M vinyl or some sort of variation? Seems like you did an outstanding job with the fitting as well. I'd like to point out that I'm glad that you stuck with the edges NOT completely covering the sides and corners.

What I've noticed with mine is when I remove it from the HP case it is perfectly measured in order for the edges of the case to not pull on the edges of the skin.

What I would suggest is to start measuring and cutting out clear protectors for the corners. I haven't started on mine yet but I think that those people that would prefer to have only a skin (vs a case) would benefit from those and would be a great combo seller.
    Hey thanks for the compliment. It's not a 3m but still a high quality vinyl sticker material. I would only go 3m if I decide to do carbon fiber for an upcharge, but for now I just want to give the best bang for the bucks. I'll look into doing a clear protector for the corners too, good idea. I'm still thinking of importing screen protectors from China as well unless I can make them myself here in the US like I am with the backs. I'll play that one by ear, I'm trying to keep these half price or less of the competition like phantom skinz and all.

What color do you want?
  19.    #39  
    All samples shipped except for you pinoy that'll go out when they finish production.
    thanks so much Chris. Cant wait to try it out.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast