1. SR1
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I have one 32 gigabyte HP Touchpad for sale. This was purchase exactly one week ago on 8/21/11. It is in perfect condition with absolutely no signs of use, wear, or damage. I am selling because between my laptop and iPhone, I do not need a third device.

I have attached some pictures which I took this morning for the listing. I am happy to take more pictures, record a video, or speak on the phone to ensure buyer confidence.

I am asking $275+shipping or best offer for a new, open-box 32GB Touchpad. I reached this price by checking today's most recent sales for 32 GB Touchpads on eBay, which accurately indicates true market value. Touchpad comes with all cables and accessories, booklets, wrappers/protectors, and a copy of the Best Buy receipt dated 8/21/11.

Please feel free to private message me with questions or offers.

Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    Theres brand new sealed ones on ebay going for 250 buy it now. and opened bidding ones going for 220-230. with free shipping. So your way above true market value.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    return it if you just bought it. It should have a return policy....
    <Posts deleted> Please keep Marketplace posts about purchase discussions. Thank you.
  6. SR1
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Hi everyone, thank you for your comments. I can understand the outcry, but this is simple economics. If it is priced too high, it won't sell and I will gladly keep it or give it to a family member.

As I mentioned before, my asking price is well in-line with sales from only hours ago but without the headaches of bidding.
    how about you sell it to me for 170! You se how easy that is
  8. SR1
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Thank you for the offer but I will respectfully decline.
    **NOTE TO MEMBERS**

If you don't agree with this listing, move to another thread instead of posting your own personal annoyance. Members are free to post and sell items in this forum. If you don't like the pricing, etc... posting rude comments, or personal views is not necessary. Any further discussions like that will earn warnings/infractions. Please stop with the commentary.
    Global Posts
    812 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sr/1 View Post
    Hi everyone, thank you for your comments. I can understand the outcry, but this is simple economics. If it is priced too high, it won't sell and I will gladly keep it or give it to a family member.

As I mentioned before, my asking price is well in-line with sales from only hours ago but without the headaches of bidding.
    Not to nitpick, but if the price you're asking on here is the same as the eBay price then you'll get significantly more of the money because you won't be paying eBay/PayPal fees. That may be why people consider it overpriced and why eBay prices are often higher than private sales.

Or to put it another way, you could drop your price and still make a sale and get more profit than you would from an eBay sale for the same or more money.
  11. SR1
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Sold. Thank you precentral and everyone for their interest and comments.
    Sorry if somebody don't agree with me, but I believe that anybody can sell for any price. It's only his choice.

If is high, nobody gonna buy. If is just, somebody can buy. If is cheap, I GONNA buy!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I see this situation as simple...

To me; for example, is not a so high value because I live in Rio de Janeiro, a "forgotten land" to HP. So, if I want, I know that I really have to pay more.

Congrats to all you that can buy for $ 99.00, because I cannot. I'm paying $200.00/250.00 + shipping for some 16GB/32GB and nobody wanna to sell.

I'm away from be the best example about right or wrong, but I believe that each one have freedom to do what he want... and live with this result.

Sorry again if do you disagree with me...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)