Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    For sale: Two Pre Plus phones, originally for Verizon, with the com board swapped and the tokens changed so they will work on Sprint. I have tested both on my Sprint account, and one was my primary phone for a while.

Each is installed with webOS 2.1.0, but I can install 1.4.5 if you prefer. Developer mode is on, Preware is pre-installed, and activation has not been bypassed.

I will include Touchstone compatible backs and one power cord each. Make an offer for one or both + $5 U.S. priority mail shipping. Shipping cost is the same for one or both.

I hacked and sold a few of these last year and then had other things to do. I don't expect to make back the money I spent on them, but I hope to get some money and for someone to enjoy them. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    interested in your pre pluses for sprint. Just wanted to confirm that if I were to purchase one I wouldn't have to do any other modding to get it activated correctly on sprint?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I got $40 for just the phone no accessories. what kind of condition are these in?
    Quote Originally Posted by jcbone View Post
    interested in your pre pluses for sprint. Just wanted to confirm that if I were to purchase one I wouldn't have to do any other modding to get it activated correctly on sprint?
    In order to be activated on Sprint, you will need to doctor to 1.4.5 or below.
    Palm Pre 2 on Sprint
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Doh, I forgot to subscribe to this thread, sorry. One is sold and shipped already.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    The one that's left has a few scratches and one corner that cracked off and was filled in with Sugru (moldable silicone that hardens). I flashed it to 1.4.5 as suggested. This was my primary phone for a while, and it works well. Here are some pictures:

The two major scratches are the X on the left and the bigger scratch in the upper right.

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I know this is bad form, but for anyone who missed these and still wants one, I have a Verizon Pre Plus with comm board swap to run on Sprint. Absolutely perfect condition. Comes with everything in factory box. Even still has screen protector on. Make me an offer.

I want it.... Would you take $80? I am not sure what the going price is?
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    PM'ed
    Last edited by JoeDirte; 09/12/2011 at 10:40 AM.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    He didn't take it. Anyone else?
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Bad form? Naw, that's fine. BTW I still have the kind-of-beat-up one available. Any reasonable offer considered.