Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Good Day PreCentral Community.
    (Located in: Central, N.J.)

Can you Help a Young Student?
    My son needs a 16GB TouchPad for the upcoming school year.
    Our TouchPad order was cancelled by Amazon/OnSale yesterday and TPs are "Sold Out" everywhere.

If you own several 16GB TouchPads, can you sell us one TP to help our son?
    My family will greatly appreciate your kind generosity and arrange to pay you $105.79 (this is amount Amazon charged us, includes Tax + Shipping).

Note: 32GB TP is OK for us too.

Serious Inquiries Only
    Please send me a "Private Message" here to arrange for payment method.

Thanks for your Sincerity.
    Note: We will pay "Firesale" Prices Only: 16GB = $99, 32GB = $149 (plus shipping).
    Last edited by fred1955; 08/25/2011 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Update
    London, UK and would love a 16 GB Touchpad to accompany my Pre 3 (which I'm still hoping Palm Eurostore will fulfill).

If I get one, I'll be a brandy shiny new webOS user.
    Looking for a 16GB in Eastern or Central PA (in the car...a lot). Meetup preferred but willing to pay to ship. Thanks!
    Hi All...

Posting links to your eBay listing is not allowed.

Thank you,
    P|C Staff
    Agreed. That previous post (with the hyperlinks) was not selling TPs at FireSale prices.
    This Thread is intended for webOS faithful with cancelled TP orders.
    It is our hope of buying a TP at FireSale prices from anyone owning "multiple TPs".
    Note: From the very beginning this whole FireSale event should have placed a Limit of 1 TP per family, allowing more customers to enjoy the wonders of webOS.
    Last edited by fred1955; 08/25/2011 at 10:41 AM. Reason: updated
    I would like one, 32 or 16gb doesn't matter
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    In the USA... central IL. Looking for a Touchpad (either 16 or 32 GB) as a present for my soon to be 11 yr old daughter, as a present for her b-day so that she can use it in school (yes, a 5th grader would be allowed the tablet at school... its a very progressive "gifted" school ).
    I would like to get 1 to 3 TPs. One for me, one for wife and one for Mom all of whom have been dragged to WebOS by yours truly.

We do this so that I can keep them all up to date and "fixed" as needed and hot have to try to be tech support on stuff I know nothing about.

Skigs
    Hello I would like either touchpad 32/16 I would like 1 of each if possible as me and my brother have basically gone everywhere possible, been turned down, been canceled online, and are big advocates of webos. I am also a studying developer and will be happy to contribute what I can to webos once I receive a touchpad I live in Chesapeake VA

>i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by fred1955 View Post
    Agreed. That previous post (with the hyperlinks) was not selling TPs at FireSale prices.
    This Thread is intended for webOS faithful with cancelled TP orders.
    It is our hope of buying a TP at FireSale prices from anyone owning "multiple TPs".
    Note: From the very beginning this whole FireSale event should have placed a Limit of 1 TP per family, allowing more customers to enjoy the wonders of webOS.
    Amen. I really think a limit of 1 or 2 per family would have been nice... Now you have tons of 250$ touch pads @16g

>i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    Hi everyone,

Unfortunately like thousands of others, my order from onSale was cancelled. I'm looking for a touchpad 16 or 32 doesn't matter. I will pay $150 for a 16gb and $200 for a 32gb and cover all shipping/ins cost. I know this is a stretch, but its worth a try! I wanted to pair this with my palm pre2 gsm....

many thanks1
    cp
    Hi lucky ones!
    If anybody has got spare TP 16/32GB in UK, please let me know. No problem to pay postage, or pick up in Manchester and Cheshire area. Thank you in expectation

Ta
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Mods please delete this post.
    I was sold a TouchPad
    Last edited by ninditsu; 08/30/2011 at 06:49 PM.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I want to see if anyone will trade... I have two pre minuses which are for parts and a brand new Samsung epic 4g that has a clean esn that I'd like to trade for a touchpad... I might even throw in some money to help further solidify please email me at constantlyacting@yahoo.com or pm me here... if your Interested thanks!
    Hi! I'm in Stockholm, Sweden, interested in 1-2 TPs 16, 32 or 64 GB. Will pay for shipping etc. TIA
    -/-
    Last edited by gnark; 08/29/2011 at 01:25 AM. Reason: got touchpadded
    Albany, New York I'm looking for any available Touchpads. 16 or 32gb, Thanks
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    State: New York
    Quantity: 2
    Size: 32GB
    Accessories: No thanks
    PM me seller info with your offers, thanks in advance. I do appreciate it!!!
    P.S. Im tried through onSale but my order was eventually cancelled.
    I just got my cancellation notice last night - put a little damper on my Adirondack vacation.

Would love a 16gb. I'm in Rochester, NY.

Thanks.
    I would love a 16 and 32. I told my parents I would find them one and my sister. I guess that may not happen, but if anyone is willing to sell me one I would be interested.
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast