Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Day one Pre owner looking for a Touchpad (either model) in Minneapolis. Thanks!
    I'm back. Had a B&N order cancelled, then a CDW order cancelled. Launch day Pre (self and wife)/launch day Touchpad (returned, but can't seem to replace), Veer owner, WebOS enthusiast.

Looking for to replace my beloved 32 in CT.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    anyone have any model for sell in the Chicago area?
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    anyone in the uk lucky enough to get some and willing to sell? Cash, paypal, bank transfer on offer!!
    Usa, md 16 gig touchpad
    USA GA 16GB touchpad
    USA MS 16GB or 32GB Touchpad wanted to buy
    Quote Originally Posted by StephanP View Post
    >500 Touchpads in stock on this site

if you get through please buy onefor me, i can't because i'm from germany and have no us address. please contact me if you finished successfully.

https://www.insight.com/search/ppp.w...=FB356UT%23ABA
    No go...when you call they say they are sold out..
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    In Hernando Beach, FL looking for a 16GB. Just one for personal use. Tried to order from B&N early Monday morning and HP Small Business early on Sunday morning, both cancelled. =( Heartbroken trying to find one of these! Please let me know if you have one you're willing to sell me for a not-too-outrageous price. I have a Veer and would love to pair it. Will love you forever if you have one for me!
    Been webos since 09...need 16g or 32g...not gonna droid it or resell. will reasonable, but not ebay, don't give a f*** prices pm me if your really webos person trying to save the os, also any pre 3 (unlocked) or veer (at firesale prices)
    insight out of inventory btw..don't waste time.
    Reno, Nv Lookin for 2 16g, for me and my wife (both huge web OS fans still using pre-)
    Looking for 16 or 32the in rancho cucamonga California!!!
    Looking for 1 or 2 touchpad in Rochester, NY area. either the 16 or 32 GB is good.
  15.    #95  
    Since some people are buying accessories at firesale prices, feel free to also request Touchpad accessories for your Touchpads. I added this info to the first post.
    BUY

16GB, with Touchstone, case and travel charger, maybe wireless keyboard?

pref. UK/EU seller willing to ship to Cyprus

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Chicago IL, 32GB, be quite happy with just one. Love webOS.

Interested until I get one, at which point this post will be edited/deleted as per the thread's first post's guidelines.
    For those who will be obtaining touchpads from others who have bought them from retail stores; is there a way to identify that the item is unopened? For example tamper security tape? I ask because I am trying to work out deals from people from various places and I want to make sure I don't get burned after the fact. Plus I'm sure others want to be sure as well. I don't suspect anyone on these forums being untrustworthy but other sources may be not so much. I'm not having much luck so far as I keep running into scalpers.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    For those who will be obtaining touchpads from others who have bought them from retail stores; is there a way to identify that the item is unopened? For example tamper security tape? I ask because I am trying to work out deals from people from various places and I want to make sure I don't get burned after the fact. Plus I'm sure others want to be sure as well. I don't suspect anyone on these forums being untrustworthy but other sources may be not so much. I'm not having much luck so far as I keep running into scalpers.
    Yes. There are clear [edit: rectangular stickers] that you have to peel off in order to open the box. Once inside, the TP is wrapped in a clear plastic cover as well. If you look on the back, where the plastic cover is glued to itself, you will know whether or not it has been opened:

Where the cover is glued to itself should be clearish. Once the plastic cover is opened and you try to put it back, that area will appear opaque. GL w/your purchase!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I would love a 16gb touchpad. I would compliment my pre plus.
    If anybody can help that would fantastic.
    Gainesville, GA
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast