Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Hi
    I'm looking for either a 32GB or a 16GB, mix. need 2 pieces for myself and a sister. Can pay via paypal, and get it shipped to ohio. Pm me thanks alot
    anyone who can send it to italy (maybe who is already in EU to not pay additional taxes? )
    Hi Everyone,

if you somebody have a TouchPad for sale (1-2), please let me know. I'm from Czech Republic and here was not chance to buy it officially. I have a PayPal account for smooth transaction.

Thx
    koZis
    Anyone willing to help out a German App developer? Did get touchpad nor Pre3 through the sale, i really need them for development. My Pre- is almost falling apart.

i will pay a fair price and i can offer you free apps

please send me a pm
    As a day 1 Pre Minus adopter, I'd really like a Touchpad (and not to make a profit on it, or load Android).

Please PM me.
    Anybody in Colorado? I'm looking for up to 2 16GB TouchPads but will settle for one... Beggars can't be chooser
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I want one, i dont care which.. pm please... i NEED ONE
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Has anyone actually seen any success from this thread? I am in CT and would be willing to work out a local pickup deal for one. I, like so many others, abandoned my Sprint Pre after 8-9 hardware failures...

Let me know if you have either a 16 or 32 you would be willing to sell to me.
    After all the morning without success, I am still looking for one 16 GB TouchPad.

I am from Spain and obviously will pay all shipping, if someone wants to sell me one
    Hey guys!!

looking for a 16/32gb TP for UK.

had no luck in the 'fire sale', and I am now frustrated, and tired of looking. I've heard there might be another one, but I won't hold my breath. So, if anyone has one, give us a PM!! Cheers

Still interested!!! Hopefully someone will have a spare!! lol
    Last edited by smackead; 08/24/2011 at 02:02 PM.
    Looking for a 32GB (preferred) or 16GB. I had one (I thought) bought thru B&N and got the "dear john" email last night. Located in the Memphis, TN area can pick up or ship.

Please PM.

Dustin
    Looking for either a 16 or 32 gig TouchPad. Located in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Willing to meet somewhere and pay cash. If no one is from around these parts with a spare I am willing to pay and have it shipped as well. I have been looking to get one for 2 days now and have had no luck as of yet...

Thanks

-Syco54645
    Need a 32gb (will settle for 16gb) HP TouchPad near the Dallas TX area.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    I would like either a 16 or 32 model. And a friend would like a 32. In Toronto, Canada.

Update Sept 8: Dreaming the impossible dream.
    Last edited by DS_Palm_Lvr; 09/08/2011 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Update
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

looking for 2 16 gigs California, USA
    Looking for either model. Denver, Colorado.
    I need 2 16gb's..

Muskegon, MI (near Grand Rapids..)

Thanks!
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Either model, Rochester, NY BN cancelled mine :-( PM me
    If anyone can find me a 16GB TB, I'll love you forever. I ordered one on OD, then on BN, but I cancelled the OD in hoping to get the BN. Then I emailed OD to take back the cancelled, but lo and behold, BN cancelled, and now OD cancelled.

Ahh!
    >500 Touchpads in stock on this site

if you get through please buy onefor me, i can't because i'm from germany and have no us address. please contact me if you finished successfully.

https://www.insight.com/search/ppp.w...=FB356UT%23ABA
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast