Thanks
    Would like a 16G/32G in Malaysia.
    palmoanest AT gmail DOT com
    Thank you.
    16 or 32
    Poland

<email removed, please use Private Message (PM) to contacts>

thx in advance
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 08/22/2011 at 08:05 AM.
    My parents anniversary is coming up on September 15 and I would love to get a touchpad for them....16 or 32 don't matter. I am in Ontario

(mod edit to remove email address)

Thanks!
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 08/22/2011 at 07:54 AM.
    Looking for a 16gb or 32gb in Alabama.

Thanks!
    Need a 32 to replace the one I returned at BB (before they were either selling/matching. . . Have been unsuccessful replacing it in the ensuing insanity . . . Painful for a webOS enthusiast to be without this device

Scratch that. Scored a 32 on CDW, though I'll believe it when it's in my hands!
    Last edited by grappler; 08/22/2011 at 12:46 PM.
    Hi, I'm searching for a 16gb or 32gb modell, it's very annoing to see that any of my temptet orders has been cancelled (hp an BN) so I hope to find somone willing to sell me one...obviously I will pay the shipping and a little extra ;-)

I'm from Italy!!
    Last edited by Manzis; 08/24/2011 at 08:29 AM.
    Hello all. First time poster. Most of my time is spent in the Android forums due to installing custom ROMs on my phone. But, the $99 touchpad was too good a deal to pass up. I bought mine this morning on the Barnes and Noble website. It looks like they still have some more.
    I've talked to my Media Markt rep, and there is no word at all that would indicate that HP is going to cut ANY prices on anything here in Germany: the good old "Europeans can pay double; if they don't want to, well, their decision" adage.

If anybody would like to part with a TouchPad, regardless of gigabytes and the such, and wouldn't mind sending it to Germany, I'd be one happy camper.
    In fact, this here camper would be happy enough to return a favor - anything you'd like to have shipped from Bavaria? A can of Wei▀wurst and a few bottles of beer? Kein Problem.

(I'm posting even though I'm 99% sure that nobody who ever looked at this thread actually wants to sell a TouchPad here and about 99,5% sure that everybody who bought multiple TouchPads in the firesale is currently hocking them on (american) Ebay for 200% profit)
    please use PM make contact between parties.

DO NOT post email addresses or personal information or they will be deleted.

thanks!
    US/PA
    16GB
    Pickup/Ship
    8/22
    Would like either 16 or 32, whatever is available. Cincinnati, OH. Also willing to pay for shipping and will pay extra if anyone has any available.

Thanks
    I am from Russia, looking for a 32 GB TouchPad

Thanks in advance
    Edit:

Managed to find one. NVM.
    Last edited by lowoncreativity; 08/26/2011 at 09:57 PM.
    Well, I'm looking for some Touchpad to Rio de Janeiro - Brazil!!

If do you have, please PM me!!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    I have obtained a 32GB for myself, paid a bit more than I wanted to but I think reasonable considering. I got it from someone locally who changed their mind about wanting it.

Quote Originally Posted by prior to edit
    I would like a 16GB or 32GB and live in michigan and will accept pickup or delivery methods of obtaining one.
    Last edited by StoneRyno; 08/31/2011 at 04:52 PM.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    need 2 16 or 32gb in keene, nh OR Fall River, Boston MA
    I want 2 TouchPads 16/32 for me and my brother. If possible additional 2 for my friends that very much love WebOS.

Ship to my friend at Denver , Colorado, USA.

Edit: still waiting for someone to sell..... anyone??

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Last edited by The Bard; 08/23/2011 at 07:58 AM.
    i am looking for 2 16gb touchpads, i'm in the US, and would be willing to pay $125 for each. would also be interested in a 32gb
    I'm looking for a 16 or 32 GB Touchpad in Germany
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast