Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast
    I'm looking to buy 1-3 16gb touchpads for family, like the last post, not looking to spend more than $50 over market, and also live in the South Bay, with similar conditions. (Strange, I know! Except I was burned by Barnes & Noble AND Insight, not Datavis
    (And no gift card to make up for it either!)
    palm lineage: VzPre+ to Pre2 to Pre3, now using a AT&T Pre3 on wifi and Panda Touchpad.
    DU unlock codes available (Veers, Pres, etc, Oh my!)
    Has Pre3s & tpFauxG for sale!
    (Sales prices always less than ebay)
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Still looking to buy a touchpad, willing to pay a little extra for 16.. but my top is 200 for all.. so if you have 32 and want to sell for 200 let me know...

oh yeah... and im in north carolina btw.. near charlotte... so if your close... let me know! will meet you!
    Last edited by ryangur; 10/07/2011 at 07:41 AM. Reason: forgot location
    Reminder: Please do not post sales or trade offers in this thread.
    looking for a 16 gig TP. 125 shipped.
    16 gigs tp needed here. 129.99
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    May I ask why not?
    Seems like an 'odd' request in a MarketPlace.
    Members wishing to sell or trade their devices should begin a new thread in the Marketplace forum. Consistent with our forum guidelines, members must have completed at least 50 posts before they can begin a sales or trade thread in the Marketplace forum.
    SOLD! Thank you so much for your interest and your PM's. Big thank you to HelloNNNewman for working with me and making it so easy. I will miss the community but duty calls

<<staff edit - OK'd by HelloNNNewman>>
    Last edited by soccerwuedo5; 10/11/2011 at 09:18 PM.
    NOTE:
    **Reminder**

Members-

Please remember that there are certain privileges that come with contributing good, helpful posts to this community. Using the Marketplace forum is one of those privileges. This forum is for members that have a post count (not junk posts) of over 50 and 'for sale' posts cannot be posted unless you meet these requirements (including jumping into an existing thread).

Spamming to gain the proper number of posts is not allowed and those posts will be deleted and/or member's account closed.

We truly appreciate our members and this forum is a privilege gained for those who have positively contributed to the site.

Thank you,
    P|C Staff
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 10/09/2011 at 01:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerwuedo5 View Post
    I have a 32gb Touchpad with Zagg Invisible Shield, Folio case, Touchstone and BT Keyboard on sale locally for $350 obo. Got a baby on the way and don't need the Touchpad.

<<staff edit - OK'd by HelloNNNewman>>
    im sending u a PM

cat
    Cat up a Treo (now on the Pre, yo!)
    Creepycat at Creepycast Podcast

Palm user since "the one after the pilot" and still horde a drawer full of pda models as well as cradles and fold up keyboards because i was too greedy to let them "go" when they could have "went".
    Looking for a 32Gb Touchpad for my mom. I'm in Socorro new Mexico (a small town) so I would need it shipped. I use Paypal and my eBay ID "daz19842003" If you want to check out my feedback and that I'm legit.

Thanks,

-Diego
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I'm searching a HP Touchpad for myself in Germany.

100% ebay-account. Please PM me :-)

Please NO pixel errors or sratches on the glass, speakers should be working.
    I'm looking for a 16GB TouchPad + Touchstone (and perhaps + Folio). Live in MD. I can go to eBay, but I'd feel better getting them from a fellow PreCentral member that understands the webOS family!

Sprint__________________________ GSM___ Verizon_________________
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox31 View Post
    Do you want a firesale Touchpad but couldn't find one? Are you in a country where the Touchpad is not for sale? Than this is the thread for you. Do you have extra Touchpads and want to help WebOS fans get one? This thread is for you too.

This thread will connect buyers who want a firesale-priced Touchpad with sellers who bought extras. Please follow these guidelines:

Buyers:
    - Post here with your country/state, the size and quantity of Touchpad, and Touchpad accessories that you want.
    - Only post once.
    - Don't post your e-mail address. Sellers will contact you via PM.
    - When you have bought a Touchpad, delete your post or edit it to indicate. Otherwise, you'll get tons of PMs from sellers.
    - Your purchase is not protected. To avoid being scammed, consider buying from sellers who have many forum posts or Thanks.
    - Some sellers bought extra Touchpads online, so won't have them in their hands until 8/26/11 or so. Consider that when sellers make you an offer.
    - You're more likely to find a seller if you edit your post every few days saying you're still interested as of the current date.

Sellers:
    - Don't post to this thread.
    - Contact buyers listed in this thread via PM if you have the size TP they want.
    - PLEASE don't charge buyers too much. Charge them for the tax and shipping you paid, and a little extra for your time.
    - Don't scam buyers. WebOS fans are a community and the buyers would appreciate your help.
    - Consider shipping internationally to help the buyers who never had a chance to get a TP.

I wish I had extras to sell to people who couldn't get one. If you feel the same way, then help out some WebOS fans by selling them a firesale-priced Touchpad. Thanks.
    i would like one for firesale 32GB FOR $149.00 SAN FRANCISCO CA
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Selling one in the UK on eBay right now eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
    Attached Images Attached Images
    After BN, Best Buy, and several "warm market" potential purchases fell through, I am still looking for an HP TouchPad for myself.

I've been a devoted webOS user since the Sprint Pre- launch in June 2009 and want the TP for what it is. My heart is set on webOS devices, however patient I must be to acquire within my budget.

-- Edited 11/9/2011 --

Found: one 32GB TouchPad at firesale price (plus any tax, shipping, convenience) -> Thanks, R_E (members/179258.html)!
    Optional: HP case -> purchased via Amazon for $19.83
    Last edited by wallbounce; 11/09/2011 at 06:24 PM. Reason: purchased
    Sprint Palm Pre- since 6/09
    -> Sprintified Palm Pre 2 since 11/11
    -> HP TouchPad since 11/11
    I'm looking for either a 16 or a 32 GB touchpad.
    Interested in a touchpad. Either storage capacity is fine.
    Im looking for a 32 gig touchpad or possibly a 16 gig for the right price. I need something asap. I am located near salt lake city utah
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanjay View Post
    Im looking for a 32 gig touchpad or possibly a 16 gig for the right price. I need something asap. I am located near salt lake city utah
    I have a 32gb touchpad. I was scrounging around trying to find one and bid up two on ebay and ended up winning both. 275 and its yours. All paypal and shipping fees included. Just need to get out of it for what it cost me. Unopened and brand new. PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    I have a 32gb touchpad. I was scrounging around trying to find one and bid up two on ebay and ended up winning both. 275 and its yours. All paypal and shipping fees included. Just need to get out of it for what it cost me. Unopened and brand new. PM me.
    Price dropped to 250 shipped.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk