Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast
    I'm interested in trading a keyboard for a toucpad. I'll pay shipping both ways. Pm me if interested.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by DizWhiz View Post
    Just curious.. did anyone get offered a sale/deal from this thread or was it one huge waste of effort?
    I sold a TP to someone from this thread yesterday, so yes.
    I Have $150+shipping costs for anyone willing to part with their 16 gb Touchpad. I know it seems like a stretch but I'm really desperate, just send an email to me at anotherxyz(at)gmail.com
    Wow, well I'm on the hunt for a TouchPad and a Pre 2. I can't imagine that anyone who got either for a good deal would be willing to sell either for a good deal. But if there's someone out there, I'm interested so PM me. I'm interested in a 16 or 32GB although 32GB would be ideal.
    Sprint Pre Plus 1.4.5
    Dev Verizon Pre 2.1.0
    Weather App in the works...
    Quote Originally Posted by anotherxyz View Post
    I Have $150+shipping costs for anyone willing to part with their 16 gb Touchpad. I know it seems like a stretch but I'm really desperate, just send an email to me at anotherxyz(at)gmail.com
    You sign up on the site just for this? Lol... I'll pay $10 more than whatever anotherxyz will. I NEED a TouchPad
    Sprint Pre Plus 1.4.5
    Dev Verizon Pre 2.1.0
    Weather App in the works...
    I want to buy a 32gb TP for my dad, I will even buy a 16gb if thats all you have. PM me.
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

I want to buy a 16gb TP at $100. 150$ if it's 32gb.
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ipadssuck View Post
    I want to buy a 16gb TP at $100. 150$ if it's 32gb.
    I'm hoping this was posted with a *wink* and a *nudge* at heart.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    am in the market for a 16 Gb one, international shipping.
    I started creating a theme, first of many, but without a TP it's a real pain...i am desparately seeking a 32gb for a couple hundred, give or take. If ya do, I will create a theme to your liking the best I can. Check out any of my 20+ complete themes I have created for the legacy devices (plus the plus') at prethemer.com/profile/holley2583/themes -for those using the mobile P/C app. PM me! Thanks!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by onedoorz View Post
    I have been looking for a Touchpad for a while now and my hopes are beginning to run thin. I had ordered one from onSale on Amazon but my order was cancelled. Had I known that my order was not going through I would have ordered from another store. I am a true lover of WebOS and have done my best to convince everyone I know that is getting a new phone that WebOS is the best. Now everyone I know wants a Touchpad and it could not make me happier except for the fact that they are sold out everywhere. So if You have a decently priced Touchpad (32 or 16gb)for sale, I would love to purchase it fromyou
    Were you able to re-order it yesterday with OnSale?
    Need one (16 GB or 32 GB).Willing to pay 150$ for 16GB and 200$ for 32 GB.
    I'm looking for one 32 or two 16 touchpads. Cash is king and thats all I got. Well I have a pre minus I would get rid of too.
    Sent from my Gruesomes Rom using Tapatalk
    Back to this thread after my onsale order fell through again.
    why did it fall through? They are in stock now.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Maybe because they're not accepting payments from abroad like Amazon does.
    Worthless crap.
    No I had someone in america do it for me and it said they were out of stock
    Looking to trade a UK unlocked Pre 3 for a couple of TouchPads -- preferably two 32 GB ones. I'm getting them for friends/family.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Boston, MA - looking for 32GB or 16GB

Thanks.
    Here goes nothing...

I'm looking for a pre 3 in the Netherlands. Qwerty or qwertz are preferred.
    Or a 16GB touchpad if possible.
    I became a huge webos fan ever since i got my pre- 1,5 years ago. Having HP cancelling webos devices like that feels like a stab in the back. Destroying an old HP printer gave me some satisfaction, along with still having the pre- with me everywhere. Unfortunately she got infected with the headset connected bug last friday and became silent. After two days of trying everything to revive her I have to conclude that it is fatal (and I don't even use the headset).
    Last edited by Gisae; 09/27/2011 at 06:22 PM.
    Hello! I would like a 16GB.
    I live in Williamsburg, KY but I'm also in Knoxville, TN all the time.
    Any offers?
    Thank you so much!
    Jonathan