Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    I found a nice deal on a 16GB in my area but should act fast it might sell quickly. I hope it is ok that I post the link to help someone here get a good deal. HP Touchpad 16gb with Touchpad Case and Zagging Invisishield Installed
    Unfortunately I'm italian, so i can't go there and ask him to sell it to me , but I have sent him an Email.
    Thanks for signaling it,

you're great!!!
    I'm still searching for a Touchpad. My boss obtained a 16 GB for $150 on Amazon, and he always made fun of my for loving my Sprint Palm Pre, while he had an HTC Hero.

Let's just say, it's frustrating.

If anyone can find it out of the goodness of their heart to sell me a touchpad, I'd really appreciate it.
    I'm willing to buy either a 16 or a 32, depending on the price. I just barely missed out on a 16GB + keyboard, touchstone, and case for $220 on Craigslist today. I'm in the Pittsburgh, PA area. Please PM me if you have an extra TouchPad you'd like to sell me.
  4. Cnz
    I ordered on at 12:20 AM on the 20th and missed out... I was buying it for my son's birthday this week. I would like a 16 GB
    In Lake City, Fl
    Thanks!
    Screw it, nothing ventured nothing gained.

I'm in the UK (east midlands) and looking for a TouchPad probably 16Gb for sensible money. Not too fussed about accessories but you never know. Anybody got something?
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    I found a nice deal on a 16GB in my area but should act fast it might sell quickly. I hope it is ok that I post the link to help someone here get a good deal.

EDIT: I removed the link as the listing was removed by the perso who posted it. Which I'm guessing means it has been sold.
    I had no luck
    It appears one of my family members don't appreciate their 32GB Touchpad the way all good webOS lovers should... After just a couple days of use, it's gone back to sitting unused in my library, on top of it's original box.

So, it's still essentially brand new and needs a good home. For anyone who might want it, drop me a PM with an offer!
    Looking for a 16GB...from a member who registered before this fiasco started. No offense intended to the new folks, but I'd prefer to paypal funds to an old timer whose name looks familiar.

PM me if you are willing to part with a shrink-wrapped new in box 16GB for $150 plus shipping....old timer to old timer.

Otherwise, best of luck to you all. Enjoy whatever you get.

regards,
    Steve
    IIIx -> Tungsten T -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Launch day Pre
    Hey, I'll throw this out there -

In Chicago. I'm the only kid on my block without a 16GB touchpad. I'm hoping some sensible chap had an extra one that they're not doing anything with and don't want to take advantage of someone with a genuine love of the platform. You'll be rewarded in heaven.

If you have one, shoot me a price, shipping incl. If you're in Chicago, we can arrange delivery at our meetup on Friday!

--MGb
    http://www.twitter.com/DeadTechnology - All things geeky (mostly Palm)
    http://www.twitter.com/oneminutecubs - All things Cubs
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Anyone have a 16gb or 32gb kicking around?

Ca, USA
    I'm still in the hunt for one.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Looking for a 16 ir 32GB Touchpad in Connecticut near NYC. I will pick it up or have it shipped.
    I have been looking for a Touchpad for a while now and my hopes are beginning to run thin. I had ordered one from onSale on Amazon but my order was cancelled. Had I known that my order was not going through I would have ordered from another store. I am a true lover of WebOS and have done my best to convince everyone I know that is getting a new phone that WebOS is the best. Now everyone I know wants a Touchpad and it could not make me happier except for the fact that they are sold out everywhere. So if You have a decently priced Touchpad (32 or 16gb)for sale, I would love to purchase it fromyou
    I haven't seen any good deals the last few days but I am still keeping an eye out. Retails stores in my area will not be getting any more ever so that leaves checking online markets.

I question if ebays prices aren't manipulated by sellers and their friends by bidding up the prices in hopes people will pay. I've been seeing a number of sellers relisting after there is a high bidder and technically won items. Of course that's not to say that there isn't a higher than firesale price that has formed based on what people are willing to pay. I have observed this based on wanted listings to be $150-$170 for 16GB and $200-$225 for 23GB. There appear to also be a fair share that have sold at those prices. But by looking at ebay you wouldn't think anyone is selling lower than $200-$225 for 16GB and $260-$300 for 32GB. Which is why I question how many of those are actually sold and how many had high bidder but transaction not completed by either party.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    In NW Indiana and the local CL and EBay Re way too high even for the 16gb. I am willing to pay 150 + shipping if anyone still has one for sale.
    Though I ought to try, everyone around here wants a minimum of 200 on CL. I was hoping for about 150 + Shipping or so for the 16GB but it looks like it probably won't be here either. I live in the South Bay Area, specifically Mountain View. I got burned by Datavision, all I want is one, don't care if it's been opened since I'm not gonna resell it, just that it isn't scratched up. =P
    Keep frequently searching craigslist too. I found a 16GB asking price of $150 but it sold within half hour of it showing up. I don't think anyone here was lucky to get it as I had posted the link as soon as I seen it. I contacted the seller right after posting the thread inquiring but didn't get a response.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    NOTE: Please do not post sales or trade offers in this thread. Sales or trade offers must be posted in their own threads and the posting member must have at least 50 posts in order to begin a thread.
    Gain favor with a CrackBerry Mod for when you make the switch to BlackBerry! Sell me your extra touchpad. Willing to pay 50 extra!
    Visiting Moderator from CrackBerry.com!
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Just curious.. did anyone get offered a sale/deal from this thread or was it one huge waste of effort?