Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dacrazydude View Post
    Anyone have a touchstone for sale?
    Maybe. Feel free to PM me after HP sells the last of its touchpads (if it ever does). If I don't get one, then yes, I have a touchstone for sale.
    I'd like 16 or 32 for $50 over fireside sale.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Looking for a 32gb touchpad in INDIANAPOLIS...and willing to drive!

Was screwed by OnSale as I'm sure many other were too, but hopefully someone local wants to pass on the savings. I have a NIB 16gb that I'd be willing to trade +$50 (I paid $150 for it from aarons), or if someone wants to just sell their 32gb outright, I will pass along the savings and sell the 16gb I have for what I bought it for. Thanks, goodluck to everyone!
    Treo 680, Treo 750, Pre-, Touchpad
    My name can safely be removed off the list now. I managed to score a Pre 3 from cleverboxes and a friend has a spare TouchPad he's selling me

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    || Flickr || Twitter ||
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    If someone has an spare 32GB or 16GB TP I would be happy to be contacted. It do not matter if it is in the US or Europe.
    I'm from Germany.

Thanks in advance
    HaPe
    Just wanted to throw my name in the hat. I'm in Ocean Township, NJ and willing to meet anywhere in the state with cash or can send Paypal immediately for shipping. More than happy to pay $50 extra for the convenience. Looking preferably for a 16GB but would take the 32GB.

PM if anyone has one available! Thanks!
    I really want a 32gb one, will pay for the shipping to england
    +75 dollars of firesale (225 dollars) for 32gb, OR +50 dollars (200 dollars) of firesale for 16gb (not including ship).

I just had my order cancelled by Datavision... Basically, I thought I was safe, and wasn't... Therefore I missed out on everything...

I'm US West coast, prefer US person.

Welcome to Costco. I love you.
    Anyone got an extra 16 for a CB Mod? I'm in the US, but I was late to the party and just could not get one. I'm in Philly specifically.
    Visiting Moderator from CrackBerry.com!
    Still interested in the touchpad, in case anyone has one.
    Looking for touchpad 16gb or 32gb, address in rep. of Ireland, other delivery address to tampa florida is acceptable also, please get back to me if you wish to sell one
    I am still looking for either a 16 or a 32. Willing to pay $50 over firesale price.
    looking for a HP Touchpad 32GB in FL
  14.    #214  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    has any one been sold a touchpad from posting in this thread?
    I sold Touchpads to two people on this thread. I will try to get more during the HP.com sale so I can sell them to people here.

Might as well post here requesting a Touchpad. With the upcoming HP.com sale, someone may buy an extra for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox31 View Post
    I will try to get more during the HP.com sale so I can sell them to people here.

Might as well post here requesting a Touchpad. With the upcoming HP.com sale, someone may buy an extra for you.
    I am planning to try and get one as well for someone from here that didn't get one.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox31 View Post
    I sold Touchpads to two people on this thread. I will try to get more during the HP.com sale so I can sell them to people here.

That's awesome of you seriously. I've yet to find one at a reasonable price ($160/16GB or $210/32GB)so I've all but given up the hunt. Glad SOMEONE got made happy!
    I just got an extra 16GB from newegg today so if anyone is interested then let me know.

***i forgot to add that I got a brand new HP case and touchstone as well***
    Last edited by Crazypinoy9; 09/01/2011 at 08:38 PM.
    Where in the UK are you? I'd prefer the 32Gb version but may consider the 16GB if you're close to me. (Surbiton/London)
    I found a nice deal on a 16GB in my area but should act fast it might sell quickly. I hope it is ok that I post the link to help someone here get a good deal.

EDIT: I removed the link as the listing was removed by the perso who posted it. Which I'm guessing means it has been sold.
    Last edited by StoneRyno; 09/02/2011 at 10:09 PM.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    I'll throw my hat in the ring too... I got burned by Onsale, B&N, AND HP (sigh), ugh!!! I'd love to at least just get a hold of one for my wife and I to share. 16 or 32, doesn't matter. If I were lucky enough to be given the opportunity of a second unit too for an older relative, that would be outstanding.

I'll also still be trying at the second round of TP's from HP if that ever happens. If I manage to grab an extra from there, I will pay the good will forward and offer it to someone here.