Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast
    16GB 100$+ Shipping please this would be a big favor, I need to start my projects as new of Precentral. PM'me please.

Thanks and God Bless you.
    -Travis Antonio
    Trakyng Games

Devices:
    -Motorola Atrix 4G (1.5 Ghz) (CM7 Neutrino) (Tegra Hack H^LLA POWERFUL)
    -Palm Pre Plus *DEAD*
    -Palm Pre Plus (Mom).

Never forget to say Thanks, God bless you all.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Hi without thinking the other day I told my Mum I would get her a TouchPad... Silly move I know!
    She doesn't have PC or anything but I did set her up email as she runs a football team and at present all her emails come to me. There's no Way she will cope with Windows so email on a TP would be perfect.
    Anyway here's hoping someone in London (or elsewhere in UK maybe as I travel for work a bit) has a spare!
    Thanks in advance.
    Adam.
    Hi, I'm in Peru. Being outside the usa i couldnt buy a touchpad during the firesale. If anyone has either touchpads I'd like to get either one at the firesale prices. Due to customs, I'd prefer the 16gb one at $100.
    I'm getting really desperate. I ordered a Touchpad from onSale with the intention of coding kick-*** apps for it. I think we all know how most of the onSale orders went :/. Unfortunately, they cancelled me late enough for me to miss all other sales.

So here's my proposal: One of you guys that really cares about WebOS' future sells me a touchpad at cost, I will do my best to improve it's App Catalog.

While I was thinking I'd be getting a TP, I already began developing my first app, so if you message me with a TP offer, I can show you screenshots from the WebOS SDK emulator if you want. I can also tell you about the next app I'd develop if you're interested

Should anyone here sell me a touchpad, he/she'd get first dibs on beta testing for all apps he/she finds interesting.

Btw, I'm not from the US, so I don't have any way of buying it at a brick&mortar store :<.
    Anybody that deal with Hp order after the 22nd? I made an order on the 24rd got my confirmation email. Yesterday I was chatting with a rep on HP, that said my order was not cancel even tho HP has informed ppl about the cancelation after the 22nd!
    I would like either a 16 or 32 gb version. I am in NYC. Please pm me, I would pay small premium plus shipping. Thanx.
    So she asked: "What is it with you? Is it ignorance, or is it apathy? And I answered: "I don't know and I don't care."
    In Brooklyn, looking for either size. Let me know if anyone is interested in selling...
    Still hoping for a 16g - I already received my accessories but the touchpad order got cancelled. PM please.
    Would love a 16 or 32. Live in Atlanta and have been a long time member.
    Thanks.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    I'll add myself to the mix. I'm in the UK.

Thanks in advance
    Don't suppose anyone have a 32GB touchpad in UK for sale? I was on honeymoon when the hp storm broke - what a mess to come back to.
    Quote Originally Posted by bonomitch View Post
    Don't suppose anyone have a 32GB touchpad in UK for sale? I was on honeymoon when the hp storm broke - what a mess to come back to.
    I was here when the new broke but they hadn't started the firesale yet. I stayed yp 3 hours later waiting for the sale to start and had no choice but to go to sleep for work. Woke up 4 hours later to everywhere being sold out. I was so ticked at them. Not only did they start the sale in the middle of the night they said after the fact about refunding the difference in price so I could have ordered one as soon as the news broke and I'd have one in hand now. I'm still trying to get one at a reasonable price. We have no hope of getting one at firesale price unless hp gets more in stock. There was news that more went out to retail stores earlier in the week but I called every store in my area: officemax, office depot, radio shack, best buy, staples, wal-mart, and they all said the same think they got a memo from corporate that they were sold out chain wide and would not be getting any more ever. I even checked again yesterday thinking the memo was old, and they indeed didn't get any more this whole week. What I'd like to know is where did they all go to.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    I'll take either a 16gb or 32gb if someone is parting with one
    I'll pay $50 over the clearance price for either.
    Please PM if you have one in hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    What I'd like to know is where did they all go to.
    Ebay & Craiglist
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitxitxita View Post
    Ebay & Craiglist
    I suspect as much too. People on the insides of these retails buying them instead of selling them to the public like they were supposed to so they can scalp them like everyone else. I'm still trying to find someone to sell me one at a reasonable price. So if anyone has one at a reasonable price please contact me.

It is obvious we aren't going to get to buy them at the firesale price since HP and retailers didn't do the right thing and limit sales. I've seen and heard of individuals with 400, 500, and even more of these and selling them for way high prices. Or at least trying to. I suspect a lot of the ebay ones are being manipulated by the sellers and/or their friends. Because I'm noticing many listings that have a high bidder and no reserves getting relisted and buy it now items that are not selling for days at the prices they appear to be selling at. And in all of that people get duped into thinking this is how much they should be and some may actually be paying those prices.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitxitxita View Post
    Ebay & Craiglist
    Yup, that seems to be the case. Ebay is making the prices on Craig's List shoot up. A few days ago sellers were content with a $40'ish profit, now they're looking to triple that.

I'm still looking for a reasonably priced 16gb. (Eould love a PM!) I have no problem with someone making 15-20%, but 100%+?
    32 gig Touchpad please.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Either would do for me. Long time palm user. Would like it for business use (webos is the best for business bar none). Thank you in advance. In MN, btw.
    Last edited by rbeecroft; 08/29/2011 at 02:07 PM. Reason: added location
    palmIII>m505>Zire71>Treo600>650>700>800>850(pro)>pre->pre2
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Well, I've tried lining up at Best Buy every morning despite being told "We won't get any more, go back to sleep", because so many people were reporting success with that method, but it is starting to wear on me and it's sounding less and less likely as the days go on. I totally missed the boat on every online store, too.

I'm a curious web/app developer who'd like to get his hands on one and tinker around, maybe help the homebrew community out if I can, or at least have a refresher course in WebOS. Last one I had was the original Pre in 2009.

Looking for either one 16gb or 32gb, and I am in Louisville, KY. Have PayPal, or will travel with cash, and can provide eBay/heatware references upon request

Thanks in advance
    Anyone have a touchstone for sale?