1.    #1  
    OK, now that I've upgraded to a Tungsten|T and passed my Edge on to my wife, I've got an unallocated Visor Deluxe. I'm currently deciding whether to take it and my HandyGPS Pro and just use them as a combo, or to try and sell as a combo. Anybody have a thought on what a combo might be worth on the market?
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I've been tracking all things GPS related on eBay for some time now. I'd set your minimum at $90...you will probably get $100. Maybe $125. That would break down to $30 for the VDX and $60 for the GPS. A new Magellan Springboard is available with rebate for around $75, so that really establishes a ceiling for the module.

With the holidays approaching prices on tech items on eBay are due to start climbing...wait until Thanksgiving weekend to post it.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Keefer Lucas
    I've been tracking all things GPS related on eBay for some time now. I'd set your minimum at $90...you will probably get $100. Maybe $125. That would break down to $30 for the VDX and $60 for the GPS. A new Magellan Springboard is available with rebate for around $75, so that really establishes a ceiling for the module.

With the holidays approaching prices on tech items on eBay are due to start climbing...wait until Thanksgiving weekend to post it.
    Well, that's pretty sad, but them's the breaks for obsolesence (or abandonment more specifically) I guess.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by Keefer Lucas

Sold it, the GPS, backup module and a Handspring case to a friend for $150.