With these two accessories, you can convert your Palm or PocketPC PDA to a virtual laptop!

KEYBOARD: The Micro-Innovations/Pockettop "Wireless Link" keyboard (www.mi-products.com and/or http://pocketop.radiant.net/index.shtml) works through the InfraRed beam rather than the sync port.

It includes a folding keyboard powered by a AAA battery (included), a folding stand, and an assortment of connectors to let it work with a variety fo PDAs. The stand can either act as a cover for some PDA models (mostly Palms), or attaches to the keyboard to make a compact, easy to store package. originally priced at $99.99!

PRINTER: The SiPix A6 Pocket Printer (www.sipix.com) is a portable, battery powered printer that can link via InfraRed or with an included serial cable. It is only 5.85" long, 4.25 inches wide, and .875 inches thick and works with 4.125" thermal paper- either rolls or sheets. (This offer includes most of a complete OEM replacement package of both!)

This printer also works with laptops, etc.! It also includes an AC adaptor and batteies so you can use it anywhere. Originally priced at $199.

THE DEAL: Both products, in original packaging (not MIB), with all original accessories, drivers, software, manuals, etc.

AND-

A zippered Cordura nylon bag with 2 big internal pockets and a zippered outside pocket. This pouch will hold the printer, keyboard, stand, spare paper, and has some room left for more! Worth $19.95!

AND-

Your choice of a free gift: Choose one of these offerings:
- LandMark's "Gulliver" travel software for Palm OS (boxed)
- Sony Clie N-series 9v emergency charger (Brando Workshops)
- OtterBox model 2000 blue water- and shock-proof box for PDAs, etc.
- 64 Mb SmartMedia card, generic, trimmed to fit MemPlugs
- Radio Shack keychain media case- small zipperd case with an internal mesh pocket, a elastic strap, and a plastic media box. Holds SM, MMC, SD, and other media
(Note- these items are all available for $5 each seperately!)

ALL THIS...
FOR ONLY $175, including USPS Parcel Post shipping!

I prefer PayPal, but will take personal checks (I need to wait for the check to clear before I can ship).

Contact madkins007@cox.net for any questions or offers!