Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    I just got my hp.com order to items being processed... Problem is I managed to get in from staples when my order was stuck in limbo.

so... I now seem to have an extra 32gig...

that is when I get the one from HP lol.... Anyone interested? Not looking to gouge price or I would go to ebay, lol. Toss me an email xadion@gmail.com
    I am
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    to everyone that emailed me...

I got a notice from hp my items are in process, once I get shipping notification I will update. Not making deals till I KNOW its coming.
    Definitely interested, paypal locked and loaded!
    what city do you live in?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    sent you an email.
    any news for your Touchpad order?
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    I found a buyer for my first one.

the book store at the college started to sell their stock at reduced price.

I have 2 - 32gig black new hp touchpads.

I will take bids via email (xadion@gmail.com) the top two get them. USA only please! I don't mind shipping over seas but understand there are PayPal conversion fees and shipping fees...

good luck and get bidding!
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    would you perhaps be up for doing me a favour and letting me trade you my 16gb NIB touchpad plus 50 bucks for one of your 32s? Profit margin would be the same of about 100 bucks each. I know it's kind of a hassle but it would really help me out! Please let me know, I've been desperate to find one after the onsale debacle.
    I wrote you an Email, I hope you got it...you're nearly my last chance (all my orders were canceled)...
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    I am tired of selling... I sold one localy to a co worker for no profit- I just want them gone.

I have had several bids- highest current offer is 225 shipped - I will email that person and give them this same shot here.

First person to email me their paypal email address and an offer of 260 total SHIPPED (thats 250 + 10 for shipping/pp fees)

First person that emails me for this offer gets it- I will give a final shot to the person whom has the highest bid- but I am done going back and forth between all this lol- good luck and god speed.

email xadion@gmail.com with your paypal email- I will send you a paypal invoice that details the transaction and I will ship it out tomrrow morning (or asap as payment is cleared) in the AM along with a copy of the orig recept for HP 1 year factory warrenty use if needed. It will ship in the origonal HP-Tape Sealed- shipping box HP uses, inside that is a new sealed retail box 32 gig black HP Touchpad for your enjoyment.

Thank you all and best wishes!
    Thats to much for me I'm out :-(
    200 shipped
    Visiting Moderator from CrackBerry.com!
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    Sold for 300, thanks all

if I get another available I will let you all know- although I doubt I will after all this :-P