Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Well I know in these troubled times many people are jumping ship and I can't blame them, but I love my original PRE - and I still like Sprint pricing. SO I'm wondering - is ANYONE out there looking to get rid of a FrankenPre aka Franken Pre aka modded Verizon Pre 2 that will work with Sprint? For a (gulp) semi-reasonable price? Any FrankenPre owners who for any reason need to switch hardware to Android or Apple or BB or Windows --- but who would like their modded frankenpre to go to a 'good home'.....and to someone who will truly appreciate it? Well search no more, you have found that good home....and it's me. Seriously, no kidding.

Or do you belong to the large and growing-daily ranks of those who for personal or business reasons have 'moved on' from your PRE days to a more enterprise oriented smartphone (berries) - a more ecosystem oriented one (apples) - a faster one (all of you droidies) - or one which fits better with your windows lifestyle (you know who you are) ---- and it's time to recycle that frankenpre you thought was so cool way back when? Well, earn some good Karma Points (essential to all of us breathing bipeds) by recycling it for a decent price to someone who could really really use and appreciate it.....moi. I mean me.

Seriously.

Cheers!

Miguel
    Last edited by MiguelATF; 08/23/2011 at 05:39 PM.

Miguel Tejada-Flores
    Somewhere in Oregon
    and occasionally Guadalajara
    FrankenPre PRE 2 on Sprint (in USA)
    Original PRE on Telcel (en Mexico)
    Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose!
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Just bought a FrankenPre from fellow precentral member andidendel - so no longer need one. Got it at a fair price - and andidendel is a good person to do business with. Moral of story: Seek and Ye Shall Find!

Miguel Tejada-Flores
    Somewhere in Oregon
    and occasionally Guadalajara
    FrankenPre PRE 2 on Sprint (in USA)
    Original PRE on Telcel (en Mexico)
    Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose!
    Last time I checked you cant activate a franken pre. you have to create the franken pre with an activated sprint pre.
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.