Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Guys i missed the pre 2 sale at hp =[ but im hoing that someone here has a heart and will sell me a pre 2 cheap. Im jsut entering college and already have tons of loans but i really need a new phone to replace me dyeing pre- and thats what i use for all my email/calendar/assignment tracking and everything. Please anyone of you wanna help i would really appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Actualy guys i got one on ebay but i think im gonna go ahead and pass, just because ill hold off and wait to see what happens with some things. Idk if im gonna stick with sprint mainly due to other issues. I paid 160$ and would like to get that back but make me an offer
    Is that a Verizon Pre 2?
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    yep its a verizon one
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    ^^its a verizon one...........so its cdma i dont think you can unlock that it dosnt use a sim card.....
  6. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NpManny View Post
    ^^its a verizon one...........so its cdma i dont think you can unlock that it dosnt use a sim card.....
    Technically speaking, it's still possible to unlock a CDMA phone. Both Sprint and Verizon have clamped down on what devices they'll allow, though, so it's generally not worth the bother.

Quote Originally Posted by D0lphin View Post
    I would pay 100 for an unlocked palm pre 2 that is unlocked. Maybe an AT&T one. Thanks!
    There never was an AT&T-branded Pre 2, just the unlocked one (which works fine on AT&T).
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    like i said before guys its a verizon one........so if anyone is still intrested let me know the sprintifing process will work with both btw
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    decided to list on ebay if you guys want the link pm me.....so much for selling within the community =[
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    guys dont hijack my thread jeez