1.    #1  
    Hi, I'm trying to find a backup module that won't cost me an arm and a leg. All the bids on ebay are running too high for my college student budget. If anyone has one in perfect working condition that they would like to sell or know of somewhere I can get one dirt cheap, please let me know. They are almost impossible to find in the stores. I still haven't decided between a 2, 4, or 8 mb card yet... need something, keep crashing away from home.

Thanks!

mindee

mindee@lynker.net
    The WalMarts in our area (Dallas, TX) have the Backup Module on clearance currently for $10. You might check there, although the store I just visited was sold out. Some other modules were marked down, Total Recall was one....I don't recall the others. Good Luck!
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by repotxtx
    The WalMarts in our area (Dallas, TX) have the Backup Module on clearance currently for $10. You might check there, although the store I just visited was sold out. Some other modules were marked down, Total Recall was one....I don't recall the others. Good Luck!
    Ok, why it is seeming that every town other than mine has these??? The CO Springs one says they're out... had a friend that lives there check. Anyone heard of them having these in California anywhere? *grin*

Are these actual backup modules or do you have to use these with the matchbook adapters, etc?

Thanks,

mindee
    I have one. $5 + $1shipping= $6total. If you are still interested. It works. I have used it on my prism without any problems. my e mail is mikithecrackhead@yahoo.com and I accept paypal.
    HELL~0
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, guys, for all your help... especially Mike.

mindee
    anybody else have one ?
    i need to get one as wll !