Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Let me know!
    How much you willing to pay?
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    How much you willing to pay?
    Not more than a fair price, that's for sure...

How bout a trade? I got an HP laptop that's decent just collecting dust.... Or something else, I got lots of toys I don't need......
    Last edited by hu5t13man; 08/13/2011 at 08:01 PM.
    Might be worth mentioning if you want GSM or CDMA
  5.    #5  
    Well I wanna do that frankenpre mod to use on sprint. I read it doesn't matter rather Verizon or AT&T... (at least I read it in one post...)
    Got a blackberry bold 9700 / 9780? :P
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    I have a nice Pre 2 (GSM) with the touchstone back for the seidio 3400Mah battery (and the battery... along with the box. I'm asking $250 - and I'd accept PayPal. Let me know if you're interested via PM.

RootDude
    i might have one but i would like 300
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I have a gsm pre2 with a broken power button. Possibly willing to trade for that laptop. Let me know if you are interested.
    Adrand, did you try putting a cut down piece of elastic-band inside the power button?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marclh1992 View Post
    Adrand, did you try putting a cut down piece of elastic-band inside the power button?
    Yes, thank you. Ive tried a few things and got it working for a couple days but it stopped again. Ive given up on it now.
    I have a Verizon Pre2 that I Sprintified with the Franken-pre process. Even has Sprint Nav loaded. Looking for $300, but will entertain your reasonable offer. It worked great, but I switched to ATT and bought a GSM version. It has a screen protector on it. Clean ESN, etc.

Let me know...

Edit: SOLD!
    Last edited by andidendel; 09/01/2011 at 10:11 AM. Reason: sold
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    I have a Verizon Pre2 that I Sprintified with the Franken-pre process. Even has Sprint Nav loaded. Looking for $300, but will entertain your reasonable offer. It worked great, but I switched to ATT and bought a GSM version. It has a screen protector on it. Clean ESN, etc.

Let me know...
    no thx... With this recent news of HP dumping webOS devices, I think I'm done with webOS for a while. Until it gets better support and results
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by hu5t13man View Post
    no thx... With this recent news of HP dumping webOS devices, I think I'm done with webOS for a while. Until it gets better support and results
    I STILL CANT STAY AWAY! I THINK I STILL WANT A PRE 2!!,... (LOVE/HATE) I love webOS, but now I HATE HP!!! ) 3 HP laptops, 2 HP printers, but no damn HP PRE 3! GGRRRRRRR!
    Anyone have any Verizon android phones they want to trade for a Verizon Pre 2?
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    Quote Originally Posted by pow12390 View Post
    Anyone have any Verizon android phones they want to trade for a Verizon Pre 2?
    New thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by andidendel View Post
    New thread?
    Started one, however thought it was relevant since the Op is looking for a Pre2.
    Sent from my Verizon Pre2
    Selling Verizon Pre 2 that I got 2 days ago. Box and everything that comes with it. Clean ESN. $295 shipped CONUS. Paypal OK. PM me.
    Global Posts
    197 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by w8aq View Post
    Selling Verizon Pre 2 that I got 2 days ago. Box and everything that comes with it. Clean ESN. $295 shipped CONUS. Paypal OK. PM me.
    any chance you wanna sell it at a much cheaper price to help a college student out =]
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rootdude View Post
    I have a nice Pre 2 (GSM) with the touchstone back for the seidio 3400Mah battery (and the battery... along with the box. I'm asking $250 - and I'd accept PayPal. Let me know if you're interested via PM.

RootDude
    Did you ever get rid of yours? May be in the market. 2 weeks with Android, and my HF degree is making me go back to webos!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast