1.    #1  
    All items have been sold.

My wife and I just got new phones because HP took too long to bring us new toys on sprint. So, I've got a bunch of Pre stuff for sale.

2 used touchstone charging pucks in excellent condition. $10 ea. (puck only) SOLD

1 used touchstone charging puck that was mounted in my car for the last year. The sticky pad has been removed and the bottom scratched up so I could attach it to a proclip bracket. Works fine, but it's not pretty and there's no sticky pad. $5 (puck only)

2 Palm branded wall chargers with original USB cable. $5ea. SOLD

1 touchstone back for Pre/Pre+ $5 SOLD

2 original palm batteries. They're used. They do take a charge, but of course they're used, so not as much as when they were new. $10 ea.

1 Sprint Palm Pre flashed to WebOS 2.1. The ESN is clean and everything functions, but it doesn't function extremely well. Occasional lockups, lot's of small scuffs, scrapes, scratches, etc. No USB door. Chip and crack at USB door. Great parts phone/test phone. It was my every-day phone until yesterday, so if you need to replace your pre and you're tight on cash, it would get the job done. Obviously, the ESN is perfectly clean. Battery not included. $15 (I did find my old non-touchstone back, so a back is now included.

I'll sell the whole lot for $50
    Remaining items sold as a lot for $35 O.B.O.

offers for mixed lots considered

Shipping is $6. One item, two, the whole lot, whatever. It's $6 because that's about what it costs for a small flat-rate priority mail box.
    Last edited by VeeDubb65; 08/16/2011 at 01:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    It is as if you said that the result a dog and a cat mating was a giraffe. It's so completely wrong, that it's difficult to argue with someone who believes it to be true.
  2.    #2  
    Sale pending for the 2 touchstones in good condition and the touchstone back.
    It is as if you said that the result a dog and a cat mating was a giraffe. It's so completely wrong, that it's difficult to argue with someone who believes it to be true.
    Has the 2 touchstones in excellent condition been sold for sure?
    Yup!
    MP sent yesterday, but not replied...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    MP sent yesterday, but not replied...

Best Regards...
    Sorry. I was too far along with an offer for half the lot and it's been busy with work. If you're interested in the remaining items, let me know. Be aware that there would be additional cost shipping to Rio.
    It's Finished! The rest is mine. I'm sending a PM now.

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  8.    #8  
    There is a sale pending to Rnp for the remainder of the lot. Just negotiating the finer points of international shipping and awaiting payment.

I also already have a PM for a back-up buyer for at least one battery.
  9.    #9  
    That's it folks. Payment has cleared, the first lot is long since shipped and the lot to Rnp will be shipping soon. Thanks for looking.