Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I've made several successful transactions on XDA and Craiglist, and I'm an honest person, I'm selling so I can go out and get the Photon 4G on Sprint, I will be replacing the Sprint com board with the Verizon one and making sure everything works before shipping it out.

The price of the phone is $200, and $20 for shipping, possibly overnight depending on your location. I can Sprint-ify the device for you or put it back to Verizon whatever your preference may be.

A plain black snap-on case will be included in the price, as well as the phone, box, charger and everything else that came with it when I bought it brand new two months back. No scratches or nicks.

My paypal address is geek.preston@gmail.com , that is my preferred way of payment delivery, just include a note stating you want the Pre 2, and post your address here, or via PM. I can also be reached at my cell phone number which you can request via PM also.
    Last edited by bubby323; 08/02/2011 at 01:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bubby323 View Post
    Mods please feel free to move this to the marketplace, but I think it's a bit unfair to make users have 50 posts before being able to post there, as most of the time I just lurk around here.
    Perfectly fair to me. Up to the mod whether to lock this or move it though.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Email sent.
    have you sold this already?
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Not yet. If you are looking for me to Sprint-ify it as many of you are I would ask $235 for the amount of time it's going to take to do so, I've done it about 4 times between myself and friend's phones it's just time consuming, otherwise if you wish to do it yourself or use this on Verizon go ahead and stick with the $220 price, shipped.
    Payment sent. Thanks much!
    32Gb LG G2 - 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 / Cyanogenmod 10.1 (4.2.2) Dual Boot @ 1.8Ghz

RETIRED:
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Mine
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - LunaCE 4.9.5 - Also Mine
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Wife's (replaced with GS3)
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - Also Wife's

Past: 2 Sprint Pre(minuses), a Sprintified Pre+, and a Sprintified Pre2.
    Quote Originally Posted by bubby323 View Post
    Not yet. If you are looking for me to Sprint-ify it as many of you are I would ask $235 for the amount of time it's going to take to do so, I've done it about 4 times between myself and friend's phones it's just time consuming, otherwise if you wish to do it yourself or use this on Verizon go ahead and stick with the $220 price, shipped.
    Only takes 30 minutes. The software takes longer than the hardware.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    You know... I responded 15 minutes after your last PM to me this afternoon at 3pm central time and I said that I'll take it and asked if you wanted PayPal (I forgot your original post). You were still online at the time of my reply so you must have read it. 2 hours went by without a reply, so I decided to just send payment and PMed you again.

Still no reply, except this evening I receive a PayPal refund with a message saying you sold it a couple hours ago.

While I appreciate the quick refund, I give you an F in seller communication.
    32Gb LG G2 - 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 / Cyanogenmod 10.1 (4.2.2) Dual Boot @ 1.8Ghz

RETIRED:
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Mine
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - LunaCE 4.9.5 - Also Mine
    16Gb Pre3 webOS 2.2.4 @ 1.9Ghz - Wife's (replaced with GS3)
    32Gb TouchPad webOS 3.0.5 @ 1.8Ghz - Also Wife's

Past: 2 Sprint Pre(minuses), a Sprintified Pre+, and a Sprintified Pre2.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityPre View Post
    You know... I responded 15 minutes after your last PM to me this afternoon at 3pm central time and I said that I'll take it and asked if you wanted PayPal (I forgot your original post). You were still online at the time of my reply so you must have read it. 2 hours went by without a reply, so I decided to just send payment and PMed you again.

Still no reply, except this evening I receive a PayPal refund with a message saying you sold it a couple hours ago.

While I appreciate the quick refund, I give you an F in seller communication.
    I was on my Pre on the mobile forums, so I wasn't able to actively check my private messages and for that I am sorry, but the person I sold it to indeed got to me before you, otherwise it would have been yours. Sorry for the lack of communication since I only had my phone to manage for the week.
    Guys - sorry I beat you to it (well, not really). Received my Pre 2 and loving it on Sprint. Lots of kudos to bubby323 for performing the conversion, activating, and going the extra mile. Can't thank you enough!