1.    #1  
    I am selling my Sprint pre 2 with a screen that is so perfect you wont believe as I have had a phantomskinz on it since I got it. I am crazy with keeping my screen flawless as I also have a screen on my TP.
    I am asking 225 or best offer.

if you read the sprint pre 2 wiki you will find out you will have to do the process yourself even though it has been performed already
  2.    #2  
    my seller fell through. Still up for sale!
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I am selling my Sprint pre 2 with a screen that is so perfect you wont believe as I have had a phantomskinz on it since I got it. I am crazy with keeping my screen flawless as I also have a screen on my TP.
    I am asking 225 or best offer.

if you read the sprint pre 2 wiki you will find out you will have to do the process yourself even though it has been performed already
    Sorry...can you be a little more specific about the last sentence? What needs to be done with this device to tranfer it to my profile? Do I still need to change out the internals from my Pre-?
  4.    #4  
    The phone is ready to be activated on sprint but I read here that every activation for a pre 2 needs an activated comms board to be activated so the surgery is still required by the buyer... like all pre 2 purchases
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    The phone is ready to be activated on sprint but I read here that every activation for a pre 2 needs an activated comms board to be activated so the surgery is still required by the buyer... like all pre 2 purchases
    But the firmware has been patched?
    All I would need to do it install my board?
  6.    #6  
    you would need to install Ur board and then doctor to 2.1.
    I have two bidders and am waiting for one of them to send me their email so I can send a paypal bill and mail tomorrow. It is not sold yet so whoever sends me their email first can win this pre 2
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    Would I be able to use the comm board from a friend's pre- and activate it under my current number with sprint?
  8.    #8  
    yes you would. But this has been sold. Mods please close this thread