Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    I have the opportunity to buy a 32GB touchpad and touchstone at a reasonable discount.

However, as I don't need it, I'm willing to pass on some of the savings to other people. Wondering if anyone is willing to get them both delivered to them for $600 flat (paypal with no fee, if with fee (i.e. credit card), you have to cover it, so would be a bit higher on your side).

It would ship directly from HP to yourself (so next day shipping), and as it can be ordered before the end of the month, you'd also be eligible for the $50 rebate (though because of that, have to work fast).

Some of you might recognize me as one of the guy's the originally figured out how to get homebrew installed on the original Pre. I understand this is a large sum, so can figure out what works the best.
    Last edited by spotter; 07/29/2011 at 12:01 PM.
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    going to guess no one wants it / willing to put in a counter offer. oh well, guess the savings will go for naught.
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    and as they just lowered the price on hp.com ($50 instant rebate), will throw in the case as well at the $600 price point.
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    as no one jumped on it, decided to buy it before the july rebate expired. It will be coming to me in NYC, if anyone is interested can arrange a direct pickup (shipping would probably be not worth it for both of us).
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    I'll lower the price to $550 for the them all (and I give you the info you need for the rebate + will do whatever is needed to get you the $50 app store credit)

OR

$500 (and I cut off the UPC/serial # off the box and get the rebate myself and you risk the $50 app store credit as have no proof of purchase before the deadline, though still might be available).
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    it's gone.