1.    #1  
    I have 3 TS chargers with cables. $75/shipped. PM if interested.
    You won't be getting $75 for these because you can easily get 3 with the cables from Verizon and eBay for ~$30-40 new.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    I assume you must be talking about 3 Touchstones for the TouchPad, and you're selling them for $75 each right?

As Abyssul stated above, 3 touchstones & chargers for phones can be found for way less online @ Verizon & eBay.
  4. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    As Abyssul stated above, 3 touchstones & chargers for phones can be found for way less online @ Verizon & eBay.
    And Amazon.
    Last I heard you can get a Touchstone at Verizon for $5, and I know for a fact you can get them for $7 at RadioShack.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I just bought 4 from VZW for $20.
  7.    #7  
    yea touchstones with cables...I thought those VZW ones were gone. Oh well...
    I got my original touchstone charger with official shielded oem cable for only $7 from Amazon a month ago. Awesome deals there.
  10.    #10  
    my fault. The last time I looked at pricing for these they were all relatively expensive, with a killer deal here and there. I was thinking $25 for each set was a good price...if not that's fine I'll get rid of all 3 for $25+shipping. PM if interested.
    That's actually not bad for 3 with chargers... If I didn't now own 9 Touchstones I'd probably buy that. I'll ask my friend and girlfriend if either of them want them.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by IGNTNUNLMTD View Post
    That's actually not bad for 3 with chargers... If I didn't now own 9 Touchstones I'd probably buy that. I'll ask my friend and girlfriend if either of them want them.
    kk PM if interested