1.    #1  
    This one:
    Ultra-thin Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad iPhone4 - DinoDirect.com

But I can get an even greater discount, to about $25 for each keyboard, if we can gather 20 people to buy it.

We should sign here to see how many will buy the keyboard (we need 20 or more to get the extra discount), and we have till July 25. If we get the 20 people, we will be able to buy the keyboards at an extended discount on 26/27th.

Tweet this thread, post it on facebook, tell your friends... It may look apple-ish, but it seems really portable and functional

It should work on iphones, ipads, touchpads, pre/pre+/Pre2/Pixi/Pixi plus (2.x, it won't work on 1.4.x), and android phones with bluetooth keyboard capability (I don't know and don't use droids so I don't know the OS version needed).

Want one? It's free shipping!! Come on! Join the fun!!

If you're interested in this one, PM me or just leave a comment in the thread. Remember, we have till July 25 to gather 20 people!!

Last edited by NuttyBunny; 07/20/2011 at 10:13 PM.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Here is the exact same keyboard, but with a Windows logo on the command key instead of the Apple command squiggly, for $26.70 w/free shipping:

79-Key Ultra-Slim Portable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard (2*AAA) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Would much rather have the Windows logo on there than an Apple thingy, and don't have to mess around with any dodgy group buy stuff.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Here is the exact same keyboard, but with a Windows logo on the command key instead of the Apple command squiggly, for $26.70 w/free shipping:

79-Key Ultra-Slim Portable Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard (2*AAA) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Would much rather have the Windows logo on there than an Apple thingy, and don't have to mess around with any dodgy group buy stuff.
    hehehe... nice find. Let me see how low can they go with the price and if I can get some of those

As for the group buy, I won't buy them for you, everyone will buy them buy themselves, I'm no middle man here, I'm just gathering enough people for the discount

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by NuttyBunny; 07/21/2011 at 07:52 AM.

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    I'd rather try and find a group buy on the HP keyboard... But nice finds!
    i do think this is a good deal
  6.    #6  
    I got some cheap nokia headphones as well, they work great

I'm still buying the keyboard from them. I had better experience with them than with dealextreme