1.    #1  
    I'm looking to purchase a Palm Pre 2 in very good or better condition for $120-150 + shipping. Bad ESN or good ESN doesn't matter. GSM or Verizon doesn't matter since both work with the Sprintify process. Send me offers through PM if you want a faster response, but I will also be seeing this thread occasionally.
    Last edited by Abyssul; 07/20/2011 at 11:44 AM.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  2.    #2  
    Updated post to allow Pre 2's with a bad ESN.

I'm in need of the same thing!
    I have a Pre2 in great condition,but I'm looking to unload it with 3 touchstones. So I'm looking for a bit higher than what you're offering. If you can offer more I'll happily consider. PM if interested
  5.    #5  
    Just received a surprise package from Palm with a free Pre 2 inside. No need for the thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Just received a surprise package from Palm with a free Pre 2 inside. No need for the thread now.
    Did you do anything special for it? I asked Palm for one but they just referred me to the developer coupon.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Did you do anything special for it? I asked Palm for one but they just referred me to the developer coupon.
    From the Free Pre2 Promotion for developer that they had back in March. They finally got around to shipping mine. I wasn't expecting it and heard the program was discontinued. I was put on the list, but was told they ran out of Pre2's.