1.    #1  
    This is a 2 for 1 sale.

I recently ported my number to Sprint and got myself the EVO 3D. I toyed with the idea of having someone FrankenPre my Pre 2. I'm putting my phones up for sale, but if they don't sell, then I may still do the conversion.

Here's what's included:

Verizon Pre 2 - a couple of scuffs, but nothing major. The front screen is flawless. The slider is nice and tight, everything works great. The ESN may temporarily be blocked until I pay my final bill.

Sprint Pre - slider has a slight Oreo, nothing bad. The screen is flawless, with screen protector since day 1. It also has the touchstone back and the chrome/red case that you see at the Sprint Store. ESN is clear and ready for activation.

I'm throwing in a Touchstone charger and a car charger (generic).

I'm asking for $225 includes 2-3 day priority USPS shipping. If you live in the Portland, OR area, I'll knock off $20 if you want to meet in person.

I have 120 transactions on eBay (sandoval_g) and 100% rating. PayPal is the preferred payment method or cash if we meet in person. Thanks!
    Last edited by boogaloo1; 06/29/2011 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Added eBay rating.
  2.    #2  
    Taken off the market. I've decided to do a FrankenPre conversion.

Thanks for looking.
    dude it took less than three hours to change your mind....and i was interested
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    dude it took less than three hours to change your mind....and i was interested
    +1 I would've taken this off your hands immediately.