1.    #1  
    Short story, my mom dropped my old Pre minus and the screen cracked (oddly enough, the digitizer seems to be still working fine). I had a spare Pre-, but I had the great idea of swapping the LCD's.. big mistake, I didn't knew that the idea was to switch the entire assembly instead of the LCD and digitizer (which should not be separated from each other.

So, here I am, asking for a front assembly, I just need a good looking screen with working LCD+Digitizer. I have the button, leds, and speaker.

Any one?

Thanks!!
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Short story, my mom dropped my old Pre minus and the screen cracked (oddly enough, the digitizer seems to be still working fine). I had a spare Pre-, but I had the great idea of swapping the LCD's.. big mistake, I didn't knew that the idea was to switch the entire assembly instead of the LCD and digitizer (which should not be separated from each other.

So, here I am, asking for a front assembly, I just need a good looking screen with working LCD+Digitizer. I have the button, leds, and speaker.

Any one?

Thanks!!
    Should have just looked at the video in my sig

Would saved you a lot of headavhe

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Should have just looked at the video in my sig

Would saved you a lot of headavhe

Yeah, I went straight to the screen with a spare I had and when I separated them, I was like "mmm... this is not good"... went to google and your video was there...

too late

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Yeah, I went straight to the screen with a spare I had and when I separated them, I was like "mmm... this is not good"... went to google and your video was there...

too late
    I may have spares..

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I may have spares..

How much? shipping to Mexico pleeease? My mom will thank you, she was suffering more for the phone than for the fall itself

How much? shipping to Mexico pleeease? My mom will thank you, she was suffering more for the phone than for the fall itself

I will need to check condition first .. To see if they're usable..

I have a spare pre-. Got it as dev device from twtomcat.
    You could have it for free. But shipping from Germany?

EDIT: GSM EU no paid apps (activated in Swiss)