1.    #1  
    I have a white HP Veer that I need to sell. I'm posting this here because I don't have enough posts to post in the marketplace. The phone is in perfect condition with no scratches or scuffs. I have played around with it for a few hours in developer/carrier bypass mode and I really wish I wasn't locked into a contract with Sprint. It's blazing fast and so small and light. Alas, I have no real use for it other than a wifi web browser and glorified media player, so I'm selling it. Obviously I'm asking $240. The price includes shipping. PM me if you're interested. I'll upload photos when I get home.
    <<thread moved to Marketplace>>
  3.    #3  
    thanks
  4.    #5  
    Not the best pictures, I had to take them with my Pixi.
  5.    #6  
    Bump Bump? Anyone? What if I say or best offer? Feel fee to make me an offer. I just don't need this phone. I'd also trade for a Pre2.
    Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    Ship to the UK?
  7.    #8  
    I'd be fine with shipping to the UK. Depending on shipping costs it might be a bit more. Also, i've never shipped to the UK before so I'm not exactly sure how to do it.
    sent you a msg, Please check your inbox.
  9.    #10  
    Hoiyue did PM me before you replied on here mafu6, so if hoiyue accepts my offer then they have the phone. I'll be quick to let everyone know the status.
  10.    #11  
    SOLD