Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    I'd like it to be in reasonably good condition. No cracks in the screen or any other damage effecting functionality. I don't really have a need for extra accessories. Shipping would be to 94705. PM me offers!
  2. #2  
    Is there a specific reason you need a Pre Plus or just because it'd probably be cheaper than a Pre 2?
  3. mlj01's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    #3  
    People(like me) are trying to get a 3g phone to get grandfathered into unlimited 3g/4g date. So this may be a reason he wants the cheaper phone.

    I for one am keeping my upgrade and just buying a no contract palm for Verizon and wait to see the new phones.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mlj01 View Post
    People(like me) are trying to get a 3g phone to get grandfathered into unlimited 3g/4g date. So this may be a reason he wants the cheaper phone.

    I for one am keeping my upgrade and just buying a no contract palm for Verizon and wait to see the new phones.
    Well if that's the only reason there are $40-70 (depending on weekly sale pricing) brand new Verizon Palm Pixis being sold off-contract at many e-tailer sites. Even Newegg is selling the Pixi. Just buy one of those and you're set.
  5.    #5  
    You guys basically nailed it. I want a temp phone to use on Verizon so I can save my subsidy for something better down the road. I thought about going the Pixi route, but I can't help but worry that it will feel like a downgrade coming from a Sprint Pre. Plus, I figure I can probably get a used Pre Plus for around the same price as a new Pixi Plus.
  6. mlj01's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    #6  
    Because people can get better deals such as $35 pre plus and then be able to get the value back if they trade or sell.
  7.    #7  
    No one wants to sell their Pre Plus?
  8. #8  
    I think I have asked this before but what if you buy a a Pre2 and transplant your com board from a Pre+. Does that keep you grandfathered with unlimited data and free wifi hotspot?

    Just asking...
  9. #9  
    I am interested in buying a Pre Plus for Verizon also. I was going to buy a Pixi Plus for $50 but will be willing to spend a bit more for a Pre Plus. Don't care exactly what condition it is in as long as it isn't in horrible shape. PM me or email me at rennnat@gmail.com if you are interested. It will have to be quick as I am trying to bet the unlimited Verizon dead line.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennat View Post
    I am interested in buying a Pre Plus for Verizon also. I was going to buy a Pixi Plus for $50 but will be willing to spend a bit more for a Pre Plus. Don't care exactly what condition it is in as long as it isn't in horrible shape. PM me or email me at if you are interested. It will have to be quick as I am trying to bet the unlimited Verizon dead line.
    Come on man. Did you need to try and scoop my post??
  11. #11  
    Peteman100, I have a Pre+ in good shape, just some minor scuffs on the screen from the holster. PM me for details/pics. Thanks
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    Peteman100, I have a Pre+ in good shape, just some minor scuffs on the screen from the holster. PM me for details/pics. Thanks
    Replied
  13.    #13  
    Bought a Pre Plus from broncot! Thank you, kind sir.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteman100 View Post
    Come on man. Did you need to try and scoop my post??
    Oppps, sorry man! Was thinking to much about the "too many threads made" idea in all the other topics. I am here by not buying one until he does .

    Sorry again, wasn't thinking. I did bump ur thread though
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
  15.    #15  
    Haha no problem bud. I've got mine so good luck finding yours!
  16. #16  
    I have a factory refurbished Verizon Pre Plus for sale on eBay that I haven't used (upgraded while it was en route to lock in unlimited data)
    I can't start a new thread yet or post links so please go to eBay & search item # 170663958578 or seller CraftyButterfly1211

    Thank you so much.

Posting Permissions