1.    #1  
    First off I have a Sprint Pre- That I made a insurance claim on, The phone is in pristine condition like brand new right out of the box condition. No scratches or anything I have a mirrored screen protector and a rocketfish clip-on case with holster included. I am asking $50 o.b.o for that one. I also have 2 Pre+'s for sale. Both of these phones have the comm's boards removed cause I used them for FrankenPre+'s. They are both in overall good shape they both have mirrored screen protectors one of them has a rocketfish clip-on case and the other one has a red rubberized clip-on case on it. One of the Pre+'s has the sprint slider unit installed on it. So the mirrored back on it says Sprint not Verizon and it has the orange keyboard on it. I am asking only $25 o.b.o a piece for these. All the phones' are in 100% perfect working order. Oh and I have one more Pre- Poor condition but everything works good on it, Good for parts for someone or a good donor phone to make a FrankenPre out of. Use it instead of your current Pre and keep yours as a back up. I'll let that one go for $10. Please e-mail me with any questions or offers as they are sent right to my phone and you'll get a quicker response that way thank you for looking.
    <staff edit>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/18/2011 at 02:13 AM. Reason: email address removed
    Sprint Palm Pre+ WebOS 2.1 W/ Flash. OC'D 500/1.1ghz.
    Does the Sprint slider Pre+ have the button on the front of the Toucharea thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I live in Ypsilanti, and if I can come pick up the pre - tomorrow i will take it.
  4.    #4  
    Jakeeee It's a Pre+ with a Pre- slider on it it has the touch are no button.

Jthomp26 If you want the Pre- it's yours it would be easier for me to ship to you but if you want to come pick it up that is okay. Just so you know I am disabled it won't affect the transaction but don't want you to be surprised.
  5.    #5  
    Refurb Sprint Pre- SOLD
    Hey, if I decide to buy the 10$ one, how are you going to ship it and how is the payment going to happen?
    PS: Could you PM me your e-mail, so we can talk about the offer and details privately, please? Thanks
    -S
    Last edited by stew669; 06/19/2011 at 05:21 PM.
    The $10 pre still available? Needing some parts. Thanks
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    do you still have the pre +'s. i have an at&t one that has a bad screen/gesture area now. I could use one of the pre +'s to replace the screen.
    Do you still have a Pre + for sale?