1.    #1  
    Hey,

I am thinking about organizing a group-buy for Touchpad/Pre3/Veer devices for people that are not able to get them from their home-country.

I have a little part-time trade-business running, with direct access to the german HPwebOS distributor.
    So I could directly order the devices and send them out to the world.

Payment would be via Paypal. The devices would be german versions (qwertz, european power-plug).

How many people would be interested?
    which device(s)?
    which country are you from?
  2.    #2  
    hm, yep...but really only ballpark figures for the moment!

Veer: ~319eur
    Pre3 8GB: ~399eur
    Pre3 16GB: no pricing available until now
    Touchpad Wi-Fi 16GB: ~479eur (or cheaper, can't see it in the distribution system until now)
    Touchpad Wi-Fi 32GB: ~579eur (or cheaper, see above)

Unlocked GSM QWERTZ

Release dates seem to be:
    End of June for the Veer, June (or unknown if June passes by without release) for Pre3, first week of July for Touchpad

Insured and trackable shipment depends on the destination, between 20eur and 50eur per package (where I could include several devices into!).

Paypal costs would be around 25eur per device (including paypal-buyer-protection).
    I would like to go for it........only if you have QWERTY version
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    QWERTY keyboard is a dealbreaker for me. If those are available then put me down as interested for a Pre3 16gb, possibly a TouchPad (in the Netherlands)
    I want world phone GSM Pre 3 16Gb QWERTY version.

TouchPad.... I still think about it... wait for review & wait for info about 7" version.

Buy Veer , Pre 3 & Touchpad at once really need lots of money.
    Quote Originally Posted by rot View Post
    hm, yep...but really only ballpark figures for the moment!

Veer: ~319eur
    Pre3 8GB: ~399eur
    Pre3 16GB: no pricing available until now
    Touchpad Wi-Fi 16GB: ~479eur (or cheaper, can't see it in the distribution system until now)
    Touchpad Wi-Fi 32GB: ~579eur (or cheaper, see above)

Unlocked GSM QWERTZ

Insured and trackable shipment depends on the destination, between 20eur and 50eur per package (where I could include several devices into!).

Paypal costs would be around 25eur per device (including paypal-buyer-protection).
    Maybe I don't understand this correctly, but for one Pre 3 8Gb you'd like 399+20(shipping)+25(paypal), 444 Euro?

Do you have prices for a keyboard.. touchstone charger?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Maybe I don't understand this correctly, but for one Pre 3 8Gb you'd like 399+20(shipping)+25(paypal), 444 Euro?

Do you have prices for a keyboard.. touchstone charger?
    yes, 444eur

nothing relating the Touchpad is available in the distribution system until now. It seems, that only HP itself is selling the device at launch in germany.
    Hey rot,

I'll be passing through Germany over the summer, and was wondering if you could answer this:

is the Pre 3 sold in stores SIM free- .e.g would I be able to walk into a store that sells phones (mobilephone operator or an electronics store) and walk out again with a Pre 3?