Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    I have an additional HP veer coupon code for hp.com

Gets you veer for developer price

Us only due to HP restrictions.

Highest pm bid gets code.
    if it's extra, shouldnt you return it to HP?
    Coupon codes are valid until the date specified in the coupon email, are non-transferable, and must be provided and redeemed at time of order.
    Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Ok forget it. Buy it full price then.

Sorry I posted.
    They act like your a bad guy for trying to give someone a better deal on the Veer, crazy. I have an extra also but might sell it to a friend instead of posting here.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMedina View Post
    They act like your a bad guy for trying to give someone a better deal on the Veer, crazy. I have an extra also but might sell it to a friend instead of posting here.
    That's because it is unethical to profit from, or give away something that isn't meant to be given to someone else. HP is eating that money to encourage developers to make and test apps and communicate with their team, not for someone to save a few bucks.
    The whole Sprint Pre launch was unethical. The whole geo-restriction is unethical. The below-par hardware and software functionality is unethical.
    Start complaining about that, and come back here when you're done.
    See you in 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    That's because it is unethical to profit from, or give away something that isn't meant to be given to someone else. HP is eating that money to encourage developers to make and test apps and communicate with their team, not for someone to save a few bucks.
    Also, unethical is telling Sprint Pre users that there devices will be upgraded to 2.0 but then deciding not to upgrade them. I have mine running 2.1, without the help of HP.

Pavvento, if I know someone who is going to get an Android device and I think the Veer is better suited for them, he'll yeah I'm going to tell them I know a phone that's better and here's how you can get it off contract and give them my coupon. More webOS users is better for you and I.

I'm not going to use so instead of wasting it, I'll give it to someone who needs or wants it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    Coupon codes are valid until the date specified in the coupon email, are non-transferable, and must be provided and redeemed at time of order.
    He hit the nail on the head, this is why the coupons are not supposed to be sold. Try selling it on eBay, and watch it get pulled. It happened plenty of times to people who were greedy & selling their Pre 2 Dev coupons.

This thread will probably be closed soon.
    Hp sent me a dev phone after they sent me a coupon... 2 different reps.. I emailed them back to cancel the coupon.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post

This thread will probably be closed soon.
    Hilarious. Thread is 2 weeks old.
    Post 2 is by a mod.
    And don't forget the hordes of Dev phone getters, who are devving jack****, and basically got a phone for free, for no apparent reason other than distorting the truth.