1.    #1  
    NEW LOW PRICE!

This phone has a bad ESN so it's perfect for someone who wants a Sprint Pre+. It's beat up a bit with a slight crack by the USB plug but works great. I used it for months on Sprint with no problems. Plus, you get a perfectly working Pre- keyboard instead of the crappy Verizon keyboard. With the Pre- keyboard also comes the Sprint logo on the mirror. There is also a Skinomi skin on the screen. $35 plus shipping. send me a PM if you want pictures.
    Last edited by kuffcakes; 06/08/2011 at 05:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuffcakes View Post
    This phone has a bad ESN so it's perfect for someone who wants a Sprint Pre+. It's beat up a bit with a slight crack by the USB plug but works great. I used it for months on Sprint with no problems. Plus, you get a perfectly working Pre- keyboard instead of the crappy Verizon keyboard. With the Pre- keyboard also comes the Sprint logo on the mirror. There is also a Skinomi skin on the screen. $50 obo. send me a PM if you want pictures.
    Also would be a fine replacement for a Pre Plus user with a dying unit with a good com board. They could swap boards and the bad ESN would not be an issue since they would retain the old ESN from their original unit.
  3.    #3  
    didn't even think of that... Thanks!
  4.    #4  
    Alright everybody, $35 bucks plus shipping and this phone is yours.