1.    #1  
    Since I upgraded to a Pre2, I now have a lightly used Verizon Pre Plus for sale. It's a perfect candidate for converting to a franken pre plus on Sprint - which is how I used it.

I've put it back together as a Verizon Pre Plus. The Verizon ESN is clean, so if you want to use it for Verizon, it'll work.

I'm offering it for $60+s&h to Precentral members. If it doesn't sell, I'll put it up on craigslist and/or ebay for $75+s&h.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    Do you still have this?

Any pics available if so?
    I'll buy it. I'm at work right now, so I can't send you a pm. I can pay through paypal if that works.
  4.    #4  
    Not actually sold yet, however promised. I'll let you know if it falls through.
    Does it have the keyboard typing problem?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    If it does you can always move your sprint pre's keyboard to the verizon slider mechanism. I suppose that's if you're plussing a minus though. Its especially easy if your minus slider is tighter than the plus'.
  7.    #7  
    I had no problems with the keyboard for the month that I used it as a sprint pre plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by mu7efcer View Post
    Not actually sold yet, however promised. I'll let you know if it falls through.
    Send me a PM if it falls through. I am interested. I visit daily.
  9.    #9  
    Sold.