1.    #1  
    Jabra Freespeak is now here on my site. We are one of the first (if not the first) to step up and buy 100o of these units. All work with Treo and I discount them and move huge quantities.

Check www.celphoneaccessories.com for Jabra's Bluetooth entry into wireless hands free cell phones.

Phil
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I couldn't find any reference to Jabra's Freespeak on the indicated website, nor to the Treo.
    Same here. Couldn't even find it listed for various Nokia phones.
    it is there click on the nokia 3300 or 8800 series phones and freespeak is listed for 149.00

fred
  5.    #5  
    We have now updated our site www.celphoneaccessories.com, with a clear path to Jabra Bluetooth FreeSpeak!

Here is our press pre-release:

New JABRA® Bluetooth™ Headset Now Shipping at Cel Phone Accessories.com.
    Find JABRA FreeSpeak™ now @ www.celphoneaccessories.com.

PORTLAND, OREGON, October 15, 2002 – Cel Phone Accessoreis.com, the nation’s newest provider of hands-free communication products, is now shipping the JABRA FreeSpeak to individuals, distributors and corporations alike. The cordless FreeSpeak headset works with the latest Bluetooth phones and with many other mobile phones through a Bluetooth adapter. The wholesale price for the FreeSpeak headset and charger/holder is $88 (for Bluetooth phones) and $149 for the headset and charger/holder/Bluetooth adapter (for non-Bluetooth phones).

“We are proud to be the first to market with this breakthrough technology,” said Cel Phone Accessories President Phil Meaney. “This Jabra product makes the giant leap to wireless Bluetooth technology and all that it implies” adds Meaney. “The JABRA FreeSpeak is unmatched in its ‘eargonomic’™ design, sound quality, value and compatibility with new and existing mobile phones.”

The JABRA FreeSpeak is fully compliant with version 1.1 of the Bluetooth specification. It has a range of up to 30 feet to a phone and utilizes an advanced rechargeable lithium polymer battery that provides up to three hours talk time (Bluetooth phone) or four hours talk time (non-Bluetooth phone) and 96 hours standby time. The wireless headset is designed with easy, intuitive access to volume controls and features visible and audible status indicators. The FreeSpeak also includes an answer/end button that supports voice activation for most mobile phones, so users can make and take calls without touching the handset.

JABRA is offering two versions of FreeSpeak at Cel Phone Accessories.com, providing all consumers the option of a convenient and portable Bluetooth headset. The first is the headset only for use with Bluetooth phones. This product will include an integrated charger/holder with a built-in clip for wearing on a belt or purse. The second offering is the headset and adapter all-in-one for use with non-Bluetooth phones. In this case, the sleek, versatile clip-on charger/holder also functions as the Bluetooth adapter.

“As a volume dealer with the highest level of service, Cel Phone Accessories.com stands at the forefront of providing cutting edge solutions to hungry retail and corporate consumers” according to Meaney. “Combined with our “Rugged” construction cases, and our “Name Your Price” feature, Cel Phone Accessories can delivers big time” says Meaney. Check out Cel Phone Accessories.com, and Name Your Price at www.celphoneaccessories.com.
    I'm confused... does the Jabra add bluetooth functionality to the Treo?
    Explain, please....
    -mbd26
    Has anyone ordered the freespeak headset from this folks at www.celphoneaccessories.com?
    Very tempted to order, just wondering about anyones experience!

Thanks,

Greg
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by JoeTampa
    Same here. Couldn't even find it listed for various Nokia phones.
  9.    #9  
    Originally posted by mbd26
    Explain, please....
    Yes, I have taken 10 orders for Treo cell phones because they use the same adapter as Nokia 8800.

Check us out at www.celphoneaccessories.com.

Phil
  10.    #10  
    Originally posted by sirox
    I couldn't find any reference to Jabra's Freespeak on the indicated website, nor to the Treo.
    We have them on our home page now www.celphoneaccessories.com.

Phil
    Originally posted by mbd26
    Explain, please....
    It allows you to use a Bluetooth wireless head set. Nothing beyond that.