Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    SOLD

===========

Hi,

Im selling my Pre2 that is in "like new" condition and has been converted to a sprint comm. board already. It can be activated on Sprint now, and you get all the benefits of the Pre2!!

Package comes with the box and all included accessories.

Asking $325 shipping included.

Will help get activated on Sprint if needed.

Cheers!

Last edited by wprater; 05/06/2011 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Changed asking price.
    Why are you selling this after you put all of that time into it?
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MekkelRichards View Post
    Why are you selling this after you put all of that time into it?
    Im selling because I switched to Verizon and I have another Pre2 which I'll be using on Verizon. I thought one might appreciate a Sprint converter Pre2!

I've done so many swaps already, so it did not take me that much time
    How do you go about activating the pre 2 on sprint if I currently have a pre? Also is the price firm? Very interested!
    - Skinneejay -
    You just call into customer service, give them the ESN and they activate it. It takes 10mins tops.
    PM sent to wprater
    - Skinneejay -
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MekkelRichards View Post
    You just call into customer service, give them the ESN and they activate it. It takes 10mins tops.
    Correct, you keep you old phone and use this new phone/esn to activate.
    I will take it! I can pay pal you asap

Ken. Ken@fbcashland.com
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerman1 View Post
    I will take it! I can pay pal you asap

Ken. Ken@fbcashland.com
    Ken,

Can you send me a PM with your address and I'll give you some photos and my PayPal Id!
    Quote Originally Posted by wprater View Post
    Hi,

Im selling my Pre2 that is in "like new" condition and has been converted to a sprint comm. board already. It can be activated on Sprint now, and you get all the benefits of the Pre2!!

Package comes with the box and all included accessories.

Asking $375 shipping included.

Will post pics if needed.

Cheers!
    Im a little curious on how you can activate a sprint comm board through webOS 2 when there are no sprint provisioning scripts avail on webOS 2? I have made a handful of Sprint Pre2 device using both Verizon and GSM Pre2, the Sprint RTN and activation process through Pre2 just sits and spins. If you have found a way to bypass this limitation that was stated in the Sprint Pre2 wiki then please convey this awesome information to us.

Due note the buyer will be activating again using their acct this time.
    Last edited by addiarmadar; 04/12/2011 at 07:04 PM.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Im a little curious on how you can activate a sprint comm board through webOS 2 when there are no sprint provisioning scripts avail on webOS 2? I have made a handful of Sprint Pre2 device using both Verizon and GSM Pre2, the Sprint RTN and activation process through Pre2 just sits and spins. If you have found a way to bypass this limitation that was stated in the Sprint Pre2 wiki then please convey this awesome information to us.

Due note the buyer will be activating again using their acct this time.
    This comm board is activated on Sprint and running webOS 2.1. Potential buyers should have no issues getting this running on Sprint. It's already been provisioned.

You can send a payload to your phone that will activate the provisioning if you're not able to have Sprint do it over the air.
    True if webOS 2 had this service for Sprint provisioning but it doesnt. Overall, webOS would not be able to see the changed NAI and MDN for the buyer's account. Could ya post or PM me the steps you used to make a successful MDN/NAI swap? Im certain this info would be sweet to have around Juneish.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    True if webOS 2 had this service for Sprint provisioning but it doesnt. Overall, webOS would not be able to see the changed NAI and MDN for the buyer's account. Could ya post or PM me the steps you used to make a successful MDN/NAI swap? Im certain this info would be sweet to have around Juneish.
    There are CMDA tools that allow one to change their NAI profiles if they do not get auto-provisioned by sprint. But you can also change them through MSL screen.

I can help whomever buys this phone get it activated and running under their account.

I can also swap back the Verizon comm. board, but wanted to save trouble for one that did not want to perform a swap themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by wprater View Post
    There are CMDA tools that allow one to change their NAI profiles if they do not get auto-provisioned by sprint. But you can also change them through MSL screen.

I can help whomever buys this phone get it activated and running under their account.

I can also swap back the Verizon comm. board, but wanted to save trouble for one that did not want to perform a swap themselves.
    If you in fact can do that, then it is news to everyone here and at the webOS internals site.

Please post the details of how this can be done, it would benefit anyone who has a Sprintified Pre 2 they want to sell as well as folks like webOSworld who provide this service. Once your procedures can be verified it needs to be added to the wiki at webOSinternals.
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Phone is still available and I will help you to activate on Sprint if needed.

Asking price lowered to $325 shipped.
    What's the outcome of this discussion? Is the Pre2 still available? Can the Sprint comm board that is already in it be activated on Sprint, without having to unbuild and rebuild the device?
    - Bubba
    From what I know you can't reactive a sprint pre 2. Unless Wpater wants to share with us how to do it. Which pastorrich has asked nicely. You would basically have to take out the current sprint comm board and then insert your sprint pre - comm board into the pre 2. I could be wrong.
    - Skinneejay -
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaHooska View Post
    What's the outcome of this discussion? Is the Pre2 still available? Can the Sprint comm board that is already in it be activated on Sprint, without having to unbuild and rebuild the device?
    Yes, it's still available and I can get the new comm. board activated with your NAI and MDN. I can either do this from my location and ship the phone after it's working, or I'll send it to you and you may activate it on your own.

Cheers!
    Would you take a Sprint Epic that is in great shape. Even trade. You could sell the Epic on ebay....
    Global Posts
    251 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikehollihan View Post
    Would you take a Sprint Epic that is in great shape. Even trade. You could sell the Epic on ebay....
    No thanks, the phone only appears to be worth ~$150.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast