1.    #1  
    I have a Pre 2, UPS just delivered it yesterday.... I am thinking someone could put it to better use than myself. Originally wanted to continue and develop mine and write more apps, but my programming partner has bailed on me and just do not have the time to go it alone....

I am looking for 350$ plus shipping, paypal preferred, No less.... serious inquiries only please.

Offering up along with Pre2 - BRAND NEW Touchstone, maybe 2, and palm branded horizontal leather case.... please post if you have sent a PM or put up if you have an honest offer- no lowballs please. I have a set $ amount I can't afford to go under in order to pay my line of credit for this phone!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Rossm812; 04/07/2011 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Additional Information
    I'll give you $225 my pre plus has bit the dust
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossm812 View Post
    I am looking for 350$ plus shipping, paypal bank transfer only unless paypal fees are paid by the buyer. No less.... serious inquiries only please.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdsbose View Post
    I'll give you $225 my pre plus has bit the dust
    Sorry jds, As much as I would like to see this stay in the community, there is an auction as we speak running at 340$ plus shipping.... also like stated I am firm on the price.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossm812 View Post
    I have a Pre 2, UPS just delivered it yesterday.... I am thinking someone could put it to better use than myself. Also look to sell it now before it is like the pre and only worth the plastic its molded in.... Originally wanted to write apps, but my programming partner has bailed on me and just do not have the time.

I am looking for 350$ plus shipping, paypal bank transfer only unless paypal fees are paid by the buyer. No less.... serious inquiries only please.

Thanks!

ADDED: Will also throw in a touchstone and a carrying case.....
    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    To all prospective buyers:

The seller posted how he came about the device and why he is disposing it. The terms and conditions of the developer devices between Palm/HP are not known by the staff here at PreCentral. Should you chose to buy them, you owe it upon yourself to research the information before the sale is consummated.

This does not give anyone here the right to complain or troll on the seller's thread.
  6.    #6  
    Still available here.... any takers yet? I would be willing to eat shipping depending on where you're at... probably most places in the continental US, insured of course.

Thought I only had one but I have 2 NEW touchstones, one I am willing to include, possibly both if it makes it a deal, and a carry case from my original pre- which was hardly used but will fit the Pre 2 just fine.

Please note, by "DEV" phone, I am referring to the fact it is a fully unlocked GSM device- not to be mistaken for one of the "FREE" ones sent out by HP/Palm to stimulate development. I still have to pay my "Bill Me Later" account in the next few months- that was used to purchase this from HP's wireless website.

PM me or post up if you're interested.
    Pm'd
  8.    #8  
    Still available folks!

Pre 2, Only seen enough time out of the box to be doctor'd to 2.1
    Touchstone, MAYBE 2. BRAND NEW.
    Palm Branded case....
    Last edited by Rossm812; 04/06/2011 at 03:41 PM. Reason: More Info.
  9.    #9  
    She has been posted on ebay as of now with a starting price of 325$, one touchstone and the carrying case.

Item # 300545691281

HP/PALM PRE 2 GSM Black (Unlocked) Smartphone - eBay (item 300545691281 end time Apr-11-11 16:53:46 PDT)

May you be the lucky winner!
  10.    #10  
    Sold on ebay. 375$+20$ Shipping.

Thanks everyone.