1.    #1  
    I have a brand new HP Palm Pre 2 for sale. It is the Unlocked GSM version. $350 W/ Free Shipping in the USA =)

International users:

I can activate the App Catalog for you before shipping so that you have all the U.S. apps available.

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks =)
    Last edited by edgarwong; 03/29/2011 at 07:31 PM.
    Camera Fun! & Face Morpher
    My babies =)
    Is it still available ?
    What part of the States are you in ?
    Palm IIIe -> SL-10 -> NX80 -> UX-50 -> TH-55 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre (Movistar) -> Pre 2 (GSM-US) -> Pre 3 (EU-GSM) -> Pre 3 (AT&T) + TP 32Gb
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarwong View Post
    I can activate the App Catalog for you before shipping so that you have all the U.S. apps available.
    Get them a Simon Malls - Shopping Malls, Mall Stores, Gift Cards card as well, otherwise how on God's green, purple and yellow earth are they supposed to pay for those precious US apps?
    To all prospective buyers:

The seller can explain (to you via PM or email) how he came about the device and why he is disposing it. The terms and conditions of the developer devices between Palm/HP are not known by the staff here at PreCentral. Should you chose to buy them, you owe it upon yourself to research the information before the sale is consummated.

This does not give anyone here the right to complain or troll on the seller's thread.
  5.    #5  
    yes Monica, the pne is still available
    My babies =)
  6.    #6  
    Sold =)
    My babies =)