1.    #1  
    Hey Guys!!!!

I am looking for a used(ish) Pre 2 for the UK, as i am finding it hard to pick up one, thats near me of course.

I dont want a new one, as i am new to the whole webOS, and im used to an iPhone. Although, i've been reading about webOS and it seems much better than iOS, in terms of usability.

If anyone can help, it will be much appreciated.

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by smackead View Post
    Hey Guys!!!!

I am looking for a used(ish) Pre 2 for the UK, as i am finding it hard to pick up one, thats near me of course.

I dont want a new one, as i am new to the whole webOS, and im used to an iPhone. Although, i've been reading about webOS and it seems much better than iOS, in terms of usability.

If anyone can help, it will be much appreciated.

Cheers
    Try on ebay, but the Pre2 is a great phone, I don't think you'll find one easily, until the Pre3 arrives.
    Newness Developments apps:

3.    #3  
    Cheers.

I have checked eBay, and it seems quite bare. Well, decent priced ones. Maybe 1 or 2.

Hopefully someone will come back with something for me.

4.    #4  
    Has no one got a pre 2 they wanna sell?

Or would it better to wait for the pre3? Which i assume will be around the same price as the pre2 was new.

Would i be right?
    As none of the carriers in the UK support the Pre2 hardly any have been sold, which is why you are finding many s/h.
    It's a great phone, but not many users want to pay full price for one now when the Pre3 is due out later in the year and will be higher spec and may be subsidised by a carrier.
    Try http://www.clove.co.uk/ Their prices for Pre2 are very competitive.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I'm selling mine. A pretty much perfect Pre2, no scratches or anything.

I'm not sure how much its worth. Make me an offer. I'll do some investigation when I get home.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9