1.    #1  
    Selling Unlocked (former AT&T) GSM Palm Pre Plus, great condition!

Asking $160 shipped but including: Brand New (Never Used) accessories:
    Palm Touchstone Dock, Palm USB Wall Charger, Palm USB Cable, Verizon Car Charger, Carrying clip case, Palm Headphones with Microphone, Palm Battery. All these accessories are literally brand new and have never even been plugged in! They are all factory sealed except the battery.

I could do $130 without the accessories, shipped within the US.

Sorry I can't do better, I'm a student and really strapped...The phone is in great condition and easily worth the asking price, though.

I also have experience installing WebOS 2.1.0 and while it's illegal to distribute the meta-doctor, I can walk you through it and prepare all the files if you would like. My guess is that you're probably experienced enough to do it anyway... I would highly recommend the upgrade.

The phone has some VERY minor dings on a couple corners, not really noticeable, screen looks fantastic, no noticeable scratches. Was used only for about 2 months, and was never overclocked. It is missing the usb port cover but those things really only get in the way.

Compared to the Pre+, the Pre2:
    is $449 for the GSM version, not really worth it with the Pre3 coming out "soon"
    has a 1Ghz processor, although I overclock my own Pre Plus (on Sprint) to 1Ghz and it runs smooth as silk!
    Has the same amount of RAM as the Pre+ (and Pre3), which is probably the most important feature of WebOS hardware.
    Has Gorilla Glass screen which is certainly nice, but hardly a necessity if you're an adult.

Main difference between the Sprint Pre and Pre+ is that the Pre+ has:
    twice the storage (16GB vs 8GB)
    twice the RAM (512mb vs 256mb), makes a HUGE difference in multitasking! (youtube videos show the stock Sprint Pre running 12-15 apps with no problem, but ~50 on the stock Pre+!)
    Lacks the button in the gesture area of the Sprint Palm Pre

Pictures: You can download an archive of detailed pictures here http://www.zumodrive.com/share/bfaLZmZjYj
    Last edited by DaDueler; 03/22/2011 at 04:10 AM.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Is this phone still available? I am interested.
  3.    #3  
    Yes, it is! PM me with your email address and I will send you photos.

Actually, you can download an archive of detailed pictures here http://www.zumodrive.com/share/bfaLZmZjYj
    Last edited by DaDueler; 03/22/2011 at 04:10 AM.
    DaDueler, Tried to send you a PM this morning. Does not look like it sent. Will try again
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." - Thoreau
    Sorry, people... this is my!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Sorry, people... this is my!

Best Regards...
    No 3G in Rio.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    No 3G in Rio.
    I know this... but I can survive with Edge! My operator is not so good, too...

PS: Guy, still have some PrPrPr $to$ $sell$? $I$ $have$ $a$ $friend$ $that$ $wanna$ $to$ $buy$...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)