1.    #1  
    I have a like new Palm Pre Plus for verizon with clean ESN, i received it as a replacement and only used it for about two weeks before switching to a Droid incredible, i do love this little phone, just couldnt never get used to the tiny Keyboard, anyway comes with the retail box, original wall charger, stereo headsets that i never used, palm pouch, screen protector and a body glove case.

make me an offer, ill take trades also. will post pictures later if anybody wants.
    $50 bucks
  3. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    $75
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    $75
    i'll take that
  5. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Sounds good. A few questions, though:

Are there any scratches, cracks, or chips?

Has the phone ever been dropped or gotten wet?

Are there any functional issues?

Any "oreo" effect?

Finally, what's the best way to complete this transaction so that we're both protected?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    Sounds good. A few questions, though:

Are there any scratches, cracks, or chips?

Has the phone ever been dropped or gotten wet?

Are there any functional issues?

Any "oreo" effect?

Finally, what's the best way to complete this transaction so that we're both protected?
    no scratches, cracks or chips, all of my gadgets i always keep them looking like new, this one they sent it to me as a replacement and only used it for about two weeks, didn't have any issues with it, the only reason i switched phones is because i bought my wife an iphone and i took her droid incredible.

whats the "oreo" effect? Lol

as far a completing the transaction, i could list it on ebay and send you the link to buy it right away, the downside is that will have to pay posting fees, as well as any other transaction fees through paypal.

more details through PM...
    I know I am not in on this transaction but you can send an invouice straight from paypal and forget ebay alltogether just trying to help y'all out. If you need any help figureing it out pm me.
  8. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintPre-1983 View Post
    I know I am not in on this transaction but you can send an invouice straight from paypal and forget ebay alltogether just trying to help y'all out. If you need any help figureing it out pm me.
    Excellent idea.
  9.    #9  
    SOLD!

thanks sprintpre-1983 for your suggestion, worked out perfect.
  10.    #10  
    Ok so i posted this a couple of weeks ago and all good, now im trying to post another thread about another phone i have and is telling me that i can't because i need to have 50+ post? Lol crazy

anyway, i have a new never opened Palm Pre 2 GSM unlocked for trade.
    What type of phone would you like to trade it for and if you were to sell it instead, how much would you sell it for.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakehn View Post
    Ok so i posted this a couple of weeks ago and all good, now im trying to post another thread about another phone i have and is telling me that i can't because i need to have 50+ post? Lol crazy

anyway, i have a new never opened Palm Pre 2 GSM unlocked for trade.
  12.    #12  
    another phone would be with similar specs, im up for other electronics like a PS3 or something like that.
    Reason I asked is because I have a brand new unboxed Verizon Blackberry Storm2 that don't have any use for.

So, how does that sound?

Quote Originally Posted by Snakehn View Post
    another phone would be with similar specs, im up for other electronics like a PS3 or something like that.
  14.    #14  
    well i had a storm 2 and i hated it to be honest Lol sorry.
    Last edited by Snakehn; 04/04/2011 at 08:39 AM.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I can't make an OP, either, but I have a 2-week old Verizon Pre plus direct from Palm (it was a brand-new replacement, not that refurb junk) that I'm selling, too, with the box, charger, cable, and earbuds. I ended up getting a Pre 2 off-contract.

The slider is perfect, there are no scratches, and I activated it and used it for about a week before I got this Pre 2. You'd get it in the box with the pack-ins. Here's a quick pic I snapped.

will $75 work?...
    and if now? how much will?

Quote Originally Posted by crobcary View Post
    I can't make an OP, either, but I have a 2-week old Verizon Pre plus direct from Palm (it was a brand-new replacement, not that refurb junk) that I'm selling, too, with the box, charger, cable, and earbuds. I ended up getting a Pre 2 off-contract.

The slider is perfect, there are no scratches, and I activated it and used it for about a week before I got this Pre 2. You'd get it in the box with the pack-ins. Here's a quick pic I snapped.

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I actually sold it that night. Sorry, DPC, I thought I'd deleted that post. :/