Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just finished my first Sprint Palm pre 2 with, of course, a clean ESN. Could not have been possible without Webos Internals, SirataXero and Pastorrich1. I did the best I could do I am taking offers and considering putting on ebay.
    Thanks for viewing!

*Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    yeah but how much is it lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    I am not really sure how much it is worth? I am open to offers.
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    I just sent you a PM.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I just finished my first Sprint Palm pre 2 with, of course, a clean ESN. Could not have been possible without Webos Internals, SirataXero and Pastorrich1. I did the best I could do I am taking offers and considering putting on ebay.
    Thanks for viewing!

[url= - Sprint (clean ESN) Palm Pre 2[/url]
    for some reason i cant PM so how about $100 and my unlocked Pre? Or, do you live in the bay area and I can pay for you to swap mine?
  6.    #6  
    Blaize, I responded...
    Pavvento that is intersting. When did you get your unlocked pre 2?
    You have PM. Heh.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    I would be very interested in buying it, especially if it had webos 2.01 loaded on it. Let me know,
    first week in February. It's in perfect condition id also be open to giving less money and including my original pre as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    for some reason i cant PM so how about $100 and my unlocked Pre? Or, do you live in the bay area and I can pay for you to swap mine?
    i dont want to talk down your offer to stu5797, but having literally just done the com board swap to a pre 2 last week, its really not as complicated or as difficult as it seems. The link to the tutorial is below.

Sprint Pre 2 - WebOS Internals

The hardest part for me in the whole process, was getting the ringer toggle back in (its really springy, and the tab can break if not careful). The only other issue you may have is with the meta-doctor, however, the good folks at webOS-internals have done a fantastic job in automating the process.

Again, not trying to talk you out of making a deal with another member, but i say give the tutorials a look, and consider doing the swap yourself, and donating to webOS-internals.
  11.    #11  
    Thanks for your input GarrettQ
    Blaize... I will consider.
    Pavento I would very much consider 130 with both the pre and pre 2. I would throw in Free fed ex to you as well.
  12.    #12  
    ravsteve it has 2.1 on it. Could put 2.0.1 on it if you want.
    I'm down if I can paypal the 130 and then send phones when I get the Pre. I walk students and can't be without a phone.
    I could pay 150 and send you my original pre after I receive it
  15.    #15  
    okay pavento. Send me your email address and I will send you a bill via paypal. If you pay soon I can fed ex it to you tomorrow so you would be guaranteed to have the phone on Monday.
    Thanks
    will pay tonight!
    Last edited by pavvento; 03/10/2011 at 10:47 PM.
  17.    #17  
    Email sent.
  18.    #18  
    still taking offers! Would prefer a trade for a new pre 2 and cash.
    Why is the speaker wire hanging out the back?
    Sprint Love
  20.    #20  
    hi tooearly, as I said in the video gsm wires are longer for whatever reason. I only swapped the comms board as I wanted to use as much of the pre 2 as possible. I was not sure if my donor pre- had a great speaker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast