Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    oh yeah, that is NOT speaker wire lol
    I got my wires to fit perfectly, that's why I asked - curiosity.
    Sprint Love
  3.    #23  
    if the connectors were in the same place there would be no extra wire but the connectors for the gsm comm board are in a differ place than the cdma connectors.
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
  4.    #24  
    this thread is about selling a palm pre 2! Please feel free to pm me questions. I wanted to use as much palm pre 2 as possible and only the pre - com board. I think the buyer will be happy knowing everything is from the pre 2 except the comm board
    thanks so much
    Last edited by stu5797; 03/11/2011 at 07:54 AM.
  5.    #25  
    hope the youtube video helps
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    So you are putting together more than one or just the one that you had in the video?
    I like meeting new friends, follow me on twitter->

that_maynard
  7.    #27  
    I am going to do 1 more (maybe 2) and hope to ship it on thursday.
    how much are you selling these for? i got 2 new replacement pixis and 1 replacement pre.
  9.    #29  
    its open bidding. There is one person in the lead but not by much
    $175 including shipping
  11.    #31  
    thanks for the offer. Its just not realistic though
  12.    #32  
    I hope you guys like the video. My best offer is over $300 so no one needs to offer less than that.
    Thanks so much for understanding!
    Well worth it btw, I wasn't sure what ur offer was, I am broke. It seems I may be getting a free one anyway. Maybe I can pay you to Sprint mine, I don't have the time.
  14.    #34  
    sirataxero at webos world is the one to contact to perform the service. His company is awesome and his work is flawless. Please contact him to perform. I am just selling a few sprint pre 2's
    I'll offer up my Sprint Epic for a trade. What do you think ? It is in excellent condition. It's worth $300 to $350 on Craigslist if you wanted to sell it.
    Last edited by mikehollihan; 03/14/2011 at 08:36 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12