1.    #1  
    <<deleted>>
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 08/11/2011 at 05:26 AM.
    is this sold already?
    Do you still have the AGF GRT case fo sale? Can you tell me more about it (does it have touchstone back, what color is the front?) How much are you asking for it (including shipping to Mexico)?
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Como no eres un miembro conocido, no te lo envio.
    I am disappointed that you are unwilling to send me the case :confused. Unfortunately the US ATT store doesnīt ship to Mexico and it would be way to expensive for me to buy it directly from AGF. I know Iīm new here and have posted only a few times in the forums. I couldnīt contribute more up to now since I hadnīt tried a lot of the great features of WebOS which require an Internet connection. I just recently managed to activate the wifi on my Pre I bought just last August in Germany when I was visiting my family there.

Please let me know what I have to do to become worthy of receiving any of the items you are offering in the Marketplace in the future. I will of course pay you upfront with paypal should you decide to change your mind on the AGF GRT case.
    Handspring Visor -> Palm III -> Palm Tungsten T2 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Lifedrive -> Palm Pre -> HP Veer -> HP Touchpad -> HP Pre3
    Sorry I couldnīt quote your last post since I canīt post links yet

In case you still have not sold the case: How about sending it by regular mail/package service w/o tracking? The Xmas cards my aunt from The Hague sends me every year never fail to get here ... after about 2 months at the latest but eventually they do arrive! Let me know how much that would cost, I am still intested even if it takes a long time to get here, let me know if youīre up for it. Whatever you decide, thanks anyway Iīm sure some lucky person will appreciate your offer.
    Handspring Visor -> Palm III -> Palm Tungsten T2 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Lifedrive -> Palm Pre -> HP Veer -> HP Touchpad -> HP Pre3
    Iīm very sorry I wasnīt trying to do anything like what you are implying probably you wonīt believe me that I am an honest person. You have a very good point there, from your end it must look like I am trying to rip you off, considering that I am a noob and you donīt know me, so yes it was a really stupid idea to ask you to send without tracking! Please accept my apology really it never crossed my mind to claim I didnīt receive the package. Would you be willing to ship with tracking to my brother in Germany?
    Last edited by hunland; 05/02/2011 at 11:51 AM. Reason: take out erroneous info
    Thanks I am sending you a PM