1.    #1  
    Brand new unlocked Pre 2 for $300, $100 off retail price. I'm on Verizon so it's no use to me.
    Ursula, can you use it as a developer device?
    You could CDMA it...

Or get $300.
    how did you get it if you aren't on GSM?
  5.    #5  
    I went into the developer program. (Yes, it's the developer device they sent me for free.) I got the ok from my HP representative since she promised me a CDMA device but I ended up getting a GSM device.
  6.    #6  
    How to you "CDMA" a GSM Pre 2?
    put the radio from a verizon Pre+ in it. Pastorrich1 has it down to a science!
    Ask her if you can give it back to her and get a verizon pre 2.
    If not, you'll need to get a CDMA Pre (or use your own if you have) and have someone help you transplant the electronics into your Pre2 to turn it into a CDMA device.
    WebOSworld.com will do it for you for a fee (they are vouched for by webosinternals.)
  9.    #9  
    I have a CDMA Pre Plus. She sent me the GSM BECAUSE they weren't aloud to give out Verizon Pre 2s even though she promised ahead of time.
    I doubt they would be happy that you are trying to sell it. But as suggested, you could put in your pre+ radio and have a rocking phone. Or you could contact palm and ask them to send you the right phone. Some devs have reported getting cdma phones.
  11.    #11  
    Please read my post lol. I got the ok from my HP/Palm representative.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    trade offer.
    Do you ship internationally (Brasil)? Do you have paypal? What r the 3G frequencies of your pre?
    Hi, John...

Continua na mesma situação do outro tópico: só funcionará em Edge no Brasil, já que a Ursula diz que usa Verizon; ou seja, EUA com AT&T.

Continue in the same situation that other trhead: only work with Edge in Brazil, because the Ursula said that use Verizon; in other words, USA with AT&T.

Abraços...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Valeu rnp,

To tentando arrumar um pre mas tá difícil achar alguém que mande para o Br :/
    ursula, are you a developer?

Edit: didn't think so.
    Last edited by blue duck butter; 03/12/2011 at 12:34 AM.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I'll take it for $300. email me at pittphan at gmail