1.    #1  
    Taken from my post on Slickdeals @ Original Palm Pre / Pixi Stereo Headphones with Microphone and Call Button $2.33 FS at Amazon - Slickdeals.net.
    Thought you guys would appreciate these more!

Original Palm Pre / Pixi Stereo Headphones with Microphone and Call Button $2.33 FS at Amazon
    Original Palm Stereo Headset for Palm Pixi and Palm Pre

Amazon.com: Palm Stereo Headset for Palm Pixi and Palm Pre: Cell Phones & Accessories

$2.33 with Free Shipping

Can be used on many cell phones (Evo, iPhone, Samsung, whatever) or mp3 players.
    Stereo Audio, Magnetic Earbuds, Microphone, Call Control Button, Solid Reviews.
    4,5/5 Stars with 69 Reviews @ Amazon.com

Sold by The OEM Planet on Amazon.com ($2.33), IBD Electronics ($2.33), and SF Planet ($2.34) all with Free Shipping.
    The OEM Shop is also selling them for $2.45 with FS

Google Shopping shows next best price: Buy.com $6.99 + $2 shipping
    List price (if anyone cares): $25

These are the original Palm earphones that come with the Palm Pre / Palm Pre Plus or Pixi/Pixi Plus phones. They have great reviews and are a steal at this price.

Not the fanciest, but hard to beat, especially with the inline microphone and the call button.

Also, The OEM Planet and The OEM Shop have the Palm Pre Original Smart Phone AC USB Wall Adapter + Original Palm PRE Charging USB 2.0 Data Cable
    for $4 and $3.92, which is lower than the last SD posted price!
    These are quality chargers with 1A output, not the garbage, sub-par ones you often see at this price!
    Of course, you can use it with any device's USB cable.

Amazon.com: Palm Pre Original Smart Phone AC USB Wall Adapter + Original Palm PRE Charging USB 2.0 Data Cable: Cell Phones & Accessories

Buy.com has just the wall charger (no USB cable) for $9 shipped.

PS. This is my first post

Also, check out: http://slickdeals.net/forums/show...st37900449
    For a slick $10 deal on a Palm Pre Touchstone, Car Charger and Case from Verizon!
    (Thanks jor)!
    Good post!
    Nice find, thanks.
    THANKS! i'm a huge fan of the palm headphones, i think they have excellent audio quality i just bought 5 pairs :P can't wait till their here haha thanks so much